PDA

View Full Version : must go must go!!!

btwstripe
23-11-04, 12:11 AM
must go folks or ebay heading! will accept offers on everything. i need the funds for a new motor.

i have sold the engine from my project, so i`m now selling off the rest of the bits:

1. nova fibre glass bonnet, never been painted. has been fitted but car was never driven. cost ?100 will accept ?60, inc is a set of bonnet pins

2. set of front calipers from a calibra turbo, good nick, fit straight on,on any nova! allows you to use 284mm discs first ?60 secures

3. set of 2 litre nova shafts, made with nova outers and astra inners. new boots etc. ?60 cost you more to make a set!

4. new steering rack, again fitted to car but never driven. unsure of make etc ?35

5. astra gte 16v steering wheel, direct replacement to upgrade any nova wheel. has gte with 16v in red on the wheel, hard to find these days ?20

6. stainless backbox for nova, 3 inch inward rolled. very very good condition. (sure there is a pic on my previous post) very shiny indeed ?40

7. 2 x cavvy gsi alloys with centre caps, very good condition. ?20

8. 60 mm springs, jamex i think ?30

all parts are in central scotland, but will post anything at cost. please pm me or email me to ggam@btinternet.com for postage prices or more info.

cheers

goldie