PDA

View Full Version : Help needed!!!

Anonymous
15-12-01, 11:32 AM
i remember seein a maroon wide arched nova in an old edition of max power (i think, although it could be another mag)

the car was wide arched and had custom front and rear bumpers.

i need to find a copy of this article, or preferably a contact for the owner/ builder of this car.

urgent!!! heeelllllllppppp!

i dont ask much very offen, so help me out, it is christmas after all.

:D there never gonna fit :D

Anonymous
15-12-01, 11:56 AM
Yeah i remember seeing it. He lives in scunthorpe i think they where carlton bumpers.

Just found the mag it was in Max power january 2001 issue. There is no contact number for him but there is contact numbers for other companys that have donr things for the car and they may be able to put you in contact with him? Is it some thing specific you want to no from the article?n If you want to no anything put another post an di will reply.

Anonymous
15-12-01, 01:16 PM
yeah m8, nice one

it mentions in the article (if i remember correctly) something about how he did the filler cap. i was wondering if it said where he got it from or how he did it

cheers

:D there never gonna fit :D

Anonymous
15-12-01, 02:12 PM
No it doesnt say where he got it from only that he went around the motorbike stores looking for the bigest one then made a collar to fit. Sorry he is no more specific than that.

Anonymous
15-12-01, 02:22 PM
I have just thought though if you want to contatct him R&A can probably point you in the right direction because in the mag they wanted to take moulds of his bonnet and he would'nt let them so if you want to contact him try R&A.

Anonymous
17-12-01, 11:42 AM
i need to know which bumpers look the best on a nova enyone know?:-/

Anonymous
17-12-01, 01:12 PM
It's what ever you like, IF you like them have them. bumper choice is a personnel choice

Anonymous
17-12-01, 04:26 PM
u having trouble lancy?

16v Nova - Toolkit, Trouble, Points and great expence all come as standard :)

2.0 16v back soon :D

Anonymous
17-12-01, 05:32 PM
lotus carlton style front bumper and a 306 gti 6 style rear bumper

Micky@novaload.net