PDA

View Full Version : Colour code bumpers or leave them?

Matt Nova
22-11-04, 10:21 AM
I've got Gsi bumpers to fit but can't decide whether to spray them white or dark colour grey or black. I'm worried about the car looking too white as it has white compomotive mo's on it as well.

Rach
22-11-04, 12:32 PM
if it's got white MO's on it, i'd probably say paint the bumpers dark...

or give your MO's to me and have nice white bumpers :D

Philsutton
22-11-04, 01:21 PM
yes have the bumpers a dark colour will look rathe nice then

Matt Nova
22-11-04, 02:34 PM
I have the grey bit sprayed down the side of the car (looks like SR vinyl but tw*t before me sprayed it) so it breaks it up a bit

I've seen a white gsi kitted nova with white compomotive mo's and it looked mint think I might spray bumper myself white to get a rough idea on how its goin to look if It looks bab get it sprayed dark :D

scott.parker
22-11-04, 03:12 PM
Get the vinyl riped off sort out the paint on the sides,then go get them bumpers srayed up in anthraciet,will look ace.

scott

Philsutton
22-11-04, 04:39 PM
If i had a white car this is how i would want it to look, just my opinion though
http://www.novaload.net/images/car_images/302big.jpg

epo
22-11-04, 06:28 PM
leave them grey

ive left mine prefer them that way

Adam
22-11-04, 11:48 PM
I would leave them dark, like the pic in phils post.
Looks mint

Matt Nova
23-11-04, 12:45 AM
scott.parker Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:12 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get the vinyl riped off sort out the paint on the sides,then go get them bumpers srayed up in anthraciet,will look ace.

scott

problem is though mate its not vinyl its painted and will cost me ?200 to get it back to white as have to spray all of both sides

i'm really confused in what to do

scott.parker
25-11-04, 09:11 PM
scott.parker Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:12 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

scott

problem is though mate its not vinyl its painted and will cost me ?200 to get it back to white as have to spray all of both sides

i'm really confused in what to do

Well it will get rid of any rusty arches too then mate go for it!! :P

Matt Nova
26-11-04, 04:30 PM
i want a full respray mate but goin to wait to end of january till after MOT not goin to do any major body work if car under its knackered :roll:

a11ova
26-11-04, 05:52 PM
white bumpers and grey sideskirts :)

Ste L
27-11-04, 10:48 AM
white bumpers and grey sideskirts :)

nahh... grey bumpers and grey sideskirts :D

Matt Nova
27-11-04, 04:57 PM
at the moment they're gettin sprayed grey I saw a ford grey i liked but if I can talk my lass into paying for sides to get done then they'll be done white

Mike.
28-11-04, 07:40 PM
my novas white and it looks great with darker coloured bumpers and side skirts.

so i say go for the darker colours for bumpers :D

SRimon
29-11-04, 12:03 PM
Why grey?

Its grey, its boring, if u not gonna colour code them they gotta go black, with black wheels IMO

Adam
29-11-04, 07:54 PM
Why grey?

Its grey, its boring, if u not gonna colour code them they gotta go black, with black wheels IMO
Or how about half between each, Anthracite. :D