PDA

View Full Version : whats up

Anonymous
14-12-01, 01:01 AM
cant a brother have his say

"your site your input?"

Or is it

"ians site, ians only approved input if it diss's his car then its not allowed"

lmao, come on jackonory just cos i dont think your car is the greatest in the world no need to stop an individual (yes people individual - that means i speak my mind not kiss ass) for having his say.

cheers

Davo_

Anonymous
14-12-01, 01:11 AM
right i can see your last post was deleted, and i can also see that you are back to cause trouble, this was discussed, and we were asked should we ban you, we said no give you a chance, you've had it.
goodbye.
also u were causing trouble in chat last time you were there, so you haven't grown up at all.

Anonymous
14-12-01, 01:11 AM
davo???
whats all that about?

The name is misleading - I am not wise, or wooden.

Anonymous
14-12-01, 01:16 AM
davo is wrongly assuming i deleted his post and banned him, he signed up with the emails suckme@pugwreck and biteme@pugwreck

well now he is banned, he only came back to cause trouble.
only last week he was abusive in chat. and on his last post he claimed he hadn't missed novaload, yet his site is full of posts about novaload p####s and abusive about people from here.

Anonymous
14-12-01, 01:18 AM
hahaha - then i say well done mate.
he does cause trouble alot anyway...

i have noticed a couple of my posts missing in the last couple of days - why?

Anonymous
14-12-01, 01:28 AM
errrm dunno, most that get deleted are duplicate ones or ones in wrong forum, and i dont remember seeing any. werent for sale in wrong forum were they?

Anonymous
14-12-01, 01:29 AM
no - it was something that was a bit dodgy about which forum it went in, i think i put it in technical forum as it was a question about how to do something, when it was possible it could have gone in styling forum, but i cant remember for the life of me what it was.

Anonymous
14-12-01, 01:35 AM
probably micky, loves his delete button he's ruthless with it!
kev is working on being able to edit and move posts, so soon it'll be ok, but until then...get it right first time lol.

Anonymous
14-12-01, 10:29 PM
Yup its Micky - I wouldn't do such myself *cough* :D