PDA

View Full Version : this would b mental!

Anonymous
11-12-01, 08:02 PM
how wicked would this be to get all the peps in novaload and peeps mates with novas for a mass photo session every one could meet half way! how many novas do u reckon thered be?! how many rust buckets would there b! hey burrows if u read this m8 urz makes 1!! joke! but yea it would be weird as fuk u could imagine it on tv a space satillite picture of novas lookin like a swarm of bees swarmin over england it has 2 b done cmon!! wad do u lot think!?

Anonymous
11-12-01, 08:12 PM
A sort of Novaload Xmas Office party? Like it!
Wot about a mass invasion of a certain Northwestern town at the middle of the month? *cough* if you know what I mean ;)

Anonymous
11-12-01, 08:17 PM
well as long as my car is done! lol Fat chance! Rick

They say "good things come to those who wait" and me and John have waited longer than most!

Anonymous
11-12-01, 09:19 PM
y not a big xmas meet i never been to one!

and i wanna meet alot of u

"these nothing more addictive than speed, for those ten seconds i am FREE!!!!!!!"

Anonymous
11-12-01, 10:31 PM
get out a map and work out which town/village/field is exactly in the centre of the country - and then put up a map on here showing how to get there from north, south east and west...
State the date and sit back and wait for the people to turn up.

Anonymous
12-12-01, 10:09 AM
www.multimap.co.uk or whatever it is...will tell u how to get to anywhere in the country

make it in january sum time, as a lot of Roy Bacer lads want to have a meet up, so we could have a joint site meet...

www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

Red mk2 on white GSi 15s

Anonymous
12-12-01, 10:13 AM
and i can come along in my ford :p

i aint laughing no more and those stupid little faces can fuck off !

http://www.novaload.net/content/upload/Pb270012(breeny).jpg

Anonymous
12-12-01, 10:33 AM
im up for it

sumbody get me 50litres ov red diesel lol

will cost me ?18to get to france from newcastle HAHAHAHA

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
12-12-01, 10:33 AM
that would be good, but not 4 us ppl up ere in scotland, a bit 2 far 2 travel

:-(

Ballsy

:) mmmmm same shit different Day :)

http://www.stevenc1603.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/images/ballsy/sig.jpg

Anonymous
12-12-01, 11:45 AM
i think the meet should be close to the m1 because that makes it easyer to get to

Anonymous
12-12-01, 12:29 PM
My Nova is just a standard one at the mo (only had it a couple of months). I think that an unmodded Nova would stand out miles in a crowd of modz....... :D

I don't want to be the only one there with a Nova that looks like a granny car.....

Anonymous
12-12-01, 01:02 PM
why would it be far for peeps in scotland?
if it id in the middle it will be as far for u as peeps on the south coast

16v Nova - Toolkit, Trouble, Points and great expence all come as standard :)

2.0 16v back soon :D

Anonymous
12-12-01, 01:07 PM
you will stan out :o
i drive a ford lmfao

Anonymous
12-12-01, 01:27 PM
YEAH my car will finished by then!!!

does any one have any ideas as to where it shud be held??

Anonymous
12-12-01, 01:52 PM
a ford what :-/

Never been to a Nova meet before - would be good to see loads of wicked Nova's?

Anonymous
12-12-01, 02:22 PM
a ford onion.

Anonymous
12-12-01, 02:54 PM
pap :p

www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

Red mk2 on white GSi 15s

Anonymous
12-12-01, 03:01 PM
it is a fully std ford orion 1.6 i ghia
with pepper pot alloys boot spoiler

Anonymous
12-12-01, 03:17 PM
dont lie ick ...its painted bright yellow using emulsion and a paintbrush, it has that black sticky stuff on the windows to make it look cool.:p

Anonymous
12-12-01, 05:31 PM
Bit of a mission for me from Cornwall but i'd be up for it! A convoy all by myself! :D

Anonymous
12-12-01, 07:19 PM
thats why no one turns out for big nova meeting oooo noo thats too far sorry i cant shift my ass there, even tho other people are coming from other end of the country sheesh :D Everyone should say sod it, once in a lifetime, just a meeting somewhere however far peeps need to travel!!

Anonymous
12-12-01, 09:08 PM
yea do it im from the south and i know loads of people that would be up 4 it cmon arrange a date as it would b mad

Anonymous
12-12-01, 10:14 PM
fucking count me in nowt happens in cumbria im up 4 it, sumone should contact a mag or summat and do the job properly,a massive meet up ov all Nova's, and on the way home we could all go hunting 4 Saxo's to destroy, sounds good to me:p

Twitchin like a pigs eye!

Anonymous
12-12-01, 11:38 PM
Well my nova is standard - not only that - its a five door, with the standard 5 door trademark rust around the petrol cap, but i am still up for it.
Making it near the M1 would be the best idea i reckon, everyone can find the M1, then just gotta get off it in the right place.
SIMPLE!
Once you're off, just follow the streem of novas.

Anonymous
13-12-01, 01:23 AM
i have been doing some working out and the best place to meet seems to be in chelmsford which is in essex!

or eg. m1 and block it off and race up and down it till the old bill come up and then we all split heading for the sunset :-/

Anonymous
13-12-01, 02:15 AM
easy for you to say breeny u live in the middle lol

and scottish peeps cant winge, when us geordies make the trip down to billing and max live

if i blast up motor way i can be in scotland in an hour or summit

Micky@novaload.net

Anonymous
13-12-01, 02:53 AM
Looking at a map of the UK, the middle from North to South, and East to West is Sheffield....you can all come round to my house :D

Ok...it's not quite the middle, but near enough...and it's next to the M1 ;)
Whilst here, you can watch how not to play football :p

Anonymous
13-12-01, 02:57 AM
lmfao rich...
lets invite a couple hundred peeps round for a cuppa. good plan!!! :D
and the football, well theres two teams cant bloody play in sheffield isn't there.
And then not too far away there rotherham, doncaster and barnsley, who aslso cant play very well. :D
I reckon you're right though, sheffield would be in about the right place.
maybe aim a little bit further south.

Anonymous
13-12-01, 09:27 AM
The middle of the country Derby or Nottingham. Corsasport had a meeting here in Derby a few years back at Pride Park Stadium. Id be up for it!

Anonymous
13-12-01, 10:17 AM
I'll be up for meeting up sometime.

Anonymous
13-12-01, 12:04 PM
Im well up for meeting up,lets just get some solid plans so peeps can book time off,plan routes,etc

"she may not look much but shes got it where it counts..."

Anonymous
13-12-01, 12:37 PM
I recon it wud b a laff.

Car shud b ready in a week or so, so i wil go for a mission to meet the crew.

It wud b ace to get the 1776 Registered users to meet up, but that wud b a pretty big car park! i recon sum1 shud get a map & do a proper measure, find out where is middle of the counrty.

I wud do, if i had a map.

Anonymous
13-12-01, 12:42 PM
there isn't 1776 peeps mate, that figure is mostly made up from peeps signing up twic eetc...there's probably about 800 or summit...

u will never get everyone to meet...too many moaning mini's sayin "i'm not coming, it's not on my doorstep"

lol

www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

Red mk2 on white GSi 15s

Anonymous
13-12-01, 01:33 PM
I think that it would be wicked - put some faces and cars to names........ :-/
Still not sure if my unmodded 1.2 Merit would fit in. Would like to see what some of you lot have done with your cars.

Isn't the Midlands in the middle of the country?

What sort of date is everyone thinking about - Jan, Feb??

Anonymous
13-12-01, 01:40 PM
lol i bet all the place you have said are places where u peeps live :D i will have a look at a map tonight and give you the exact location

Anonymous
13-12-01, 02:03 PM
Here we go:

Are you a member of novaload?
Do you, or have you owned a nova?
Do you love the little nova?
Do you want to meet others like you?

If the answer is yes, then no matter what it looks like, how fast it is or how loud, bring it along, its a nova, you are a nova owner, meet others like yourself!

Anonymous
13-12-01, 02:15 PM
I'll do it ...IF I get car back in time!!!!

Anonymous
13-12-01, 03:01 PM
this time the meet wont be on breenys doorstep! in the centre of the country!

derby sounds good (and no i don't live there)

some people are willing to travel, me and ste went down to MK and have been to newcastle for a cruise etc.

Anonymous
13-12-01, 03:46 PM
I did a rough estimation of where the middle of the UK was. It turned out to be somewhere in between Leeds and Newcastle :-/ I think the best thing to be would to find out some locations that can handle a large amount of cars. I think it's pointless bickering about where it's gonna be, it's making the effort that counts.
So Ian, stop going on about the MK meet, it's been, it's gone, it was an organised meet, you're the only one thats still moaning after 6 freekin months, let it go mate ;)
Where ever this meet will be we need to take time with the organisation, get Total Vauxhall to attend (no other car mags as they won't be bothered) Personnaly I think we should do the meet when the days are a little longer and the roads are less dangerous, as there will be people racing each other. I don't wanna see a load of smashed up Novas on my way to the meet. We need to organise convoys and like bob said, lots of notice so we can all book the time of work or make sure we don't make other plans on the same day. We could make this an excellent day providing the organisation is taken care of.
I'll be willing to help out arranging convoys etc, but first things first, lets get the venue sorted.

Jim.

Anonymous
13-12-01, 04:01 PM
I will be up for another meeting sometime and to be honest I dont give a fcuk where it is in the country!!!! People should make the effort to go to these meets, they are one of the best ways of finding out about new mods and how to do work on the car etc.
before anyone says anything, I travelled to the MK meet and down to Southend for a cruise and loads of other places, all from Manchester, so they aren't exactly close!!!!

The only thing at the moment is my car isn't finished, but if it is done in time I will be there in it, otherwise I will probably be in a white Ford Transit!!!! :'>

2.0 16v on it's way soon!!! (again!!!!) :)

Anonymous
13-12-01, 04:39 PM
i recon nottingham is about middle (no im not from there!) it would be excelent if everyone cud make it,

is it gonna be a joint meet with RB??

Anonymous
13-12-01, 06:33 PM
Derby is cool for me ;) theres a couple of places we could do it if its decided that Derby is the place.
wherever it is i don't mind, things like this are worth travelling for..

Ben :D

Novaloader Formally Known as Cheese

Anonymous
13-12-01, 09:47 PM
racing?? who me ??? i'll be leading the pack the peeps behind me might be racing cause they wont be able to keep up in transits, dayoos, corsas, mx5s, td novas, etc etc

stop press 2.1 16v back this weekend!!!! :D

Anonymous
13-12-01, 10:22 PM
for gods sake ste - stop making your car faster, it sickens me already that your nova goes too fast for the clocks to show how fast you're going. Pinning the poor little speedo needle round the bottom like that, you nasty nasty man. :D

Anonymous
13-12-01, 10:24 PM
and PICKLE, you car is a nova, just cos its a standard merit is no reason not to go - all the cars that people have on here were standard at one point of their lives, even if it was only for the 30 minutes it took to get to the shop and buy some bits.
Even if it means me running my 1.3 5 door with the fuel problem it has i will still go, might take me 2 days to get there but its worth a go.

Anonymous
14-12-01, 12:27 AM
I'll be happy wherever it ends up being....Derby, Nottingham, Leeds (or my house :p)

BTW.....Meadowhall has quite a large car park ;)

Wisewood......there's a couple of mint footy teams in sheff.....Chapletown Athletic and Hallam FC :D

Anonymous
14-12-01, 01:37 AM
im fine with sheffield and corsasport have held successful meets there before.

Anonymous
14-12-01, 09:01 AM
meadowhall is a good idea, but in january, when the sales are on - there will be no room in the car park, unless we can get into the overspill.
And rich, them footy teams - i forgot about them:-/

The name is misleading - I am not wise, or wooden.

Anonymous
14-12-01, 09:37 AM
Count me in, I'll be there........ :>
It would be my first meet - sounds good though, get to see some cool Nova's and meet up with the people from Novaload.

If my car is still unmodded by the time the meet comes around, it will be a good example of how all of your cars started off their life :D

Anonymous
14-12-01, 11:20 AM
FAO Admin: do you think it would be a good idea to design some of those things to put in our windows so we know who's car is who's? like the ones for santa pod?

Anonymous
14-12-01, 11:25 AM
lol yeh can be done

Anonymous
14-12-01, 11:35 AM
just an idea you could always get an oline map and every on has to put were they live and work out for there coz sayin g the middle is a bit shit coz who lives right at the top of scot land

but i do think it should be a bit more north than mk birmingham maybe
because i mean the northernerns come down for santapod and billing and we dont go up there ( i know it is shit upthere and the all talk weird ) but i think it is fair that we go to them i mean they come to the last mk meet as well

i will be there in my ford

unless you wait till summer next year and i can come in my gsi i am saving for !

Anonymous
14-12-01, 12:52 PM
Me and srboy (dan) would be coming up from southampton, so nowhere futher up than Birmingham would be nice!

Anonymous
14-12-01, 02:08 PM
Can we agree a location as soon as possible? I think Derby would be a good place, It's fairly central, to the east of Birmingham, so not that much further north for the more southern Novaloaders. It seems to have a large portion of Novaload members that know the area quite well.

Anonymous
14-12-01, 05:58 PM
If we have it in Derby, im more than happy to do some organising :D

Ben :)

Novaloader Formally Known as Cheese

Anonymous
14-12-01, 06:46 PM
didnt know me post would be so big! put it like this i think if ur well into ur carz u should be willing to travel as i said me n burrows are from southampton n i dont mind at all the drive it will b 4hours at the max or 2 at 140!! but yea we could get rally stylee stickers wiv our user names it would b kool sein other peps cars so when were on chat we kan relate to each other even more! that sounded to sensible!!