PDA

View Full Version : iPod

retrosi
18-11-04, 10:51 PM
Just fitted my ipod to my nova sound system using the belkin in car cup holder and modified it to create a neat base located on the centre console. I got it working with my sony head unit by connecting it to the bus rca ports and leaving the the multichanger cable connected. However, if i take the multichanger cable off the md player the ipod stops playing as it doesnt register a cd playing. The unit has no aux in...Does anyone have a solution? Cheers

oggy
19-11-04, 12:14 AM
use a fm reciver mate, that should work thats wot im using for my laptop

dan-hipgrave
19-11-04, 01:27 PM
Apple do a device for the iPod where you plug it into the iPod and then tune it and your radio to an empty frequency and it will play all your songs on the iPod over your radio..

Dont think the device is too expensive and it eliminates the need for a fancy headunit because you dont need a cd player, so there is less chance of your car being broken into :D

Ash
24-11-04, 12:22 AM
it called an itrip

retrosi
24-11-04, 05:24 PM
and theyre crud

Chris
25-11-04, 04:04 PM
or an FM modulator?

a11ova
26-11-04, 06:03 PM
^^^^^^^^

like chris said :P

Chris
26-11-04, 06:05 PM
^^^^^^^^

like chris said :P

and this post is about as useful as yours.....

hendrix
02-12-04, 02:16 PM
lol at chris
my mate got the FM tuner and it didnt do bugger all. crap

Nova_Newbie
04-12-04, 06:54 PM
Hendrix, any idea which FM modulator it was?
I bought a DVD 2 screen portable system for the kids to watch in the people carrier and I had planned to use an FM modulator to get sound the through the stereo.

Let me know if can which model it was, anyone had success with a FM modulator? make and model would be helpful

cheers

epo
04-12-04, 07:26 PM
Hendrix, any idea which FM modulator it was?
I bought a DVD 2 screen portable system for the kids to watch in the people carrier and I had planned to use an FM modulator to get sound the through the stereo.

Let me know if can which model it was, anyone had success with a FM modulator? make and model would be helpful

cheers

i use an fm modulalor and tbh it wasnt that good

if you want one why not try halfords

Nova_Newbie
05-12-04, 01:36 PM
I had a look at eBay and there were loads of difrent ones to choose from, to be honest I though if one of you guys had success with a particular make or model I was just going to buy that one, no hassle then.