PDA

View Full Version : have u eva?!!

Anonymous
09-12-01, 08:18 PM
hav u eva chucked up in ur car or in a public place afta a bangin night out!?
i remmemba 1 time when me n a m8 got hammered on sum cheap wisky we were so mullered the birds we were stayin at made us sleep in my car! as i stacked her mums exercise bike!! i felt a bit dodgy n started yackin but i forgot i parked up a kurb so as i leant out it came bak in my sills!! then the smell n noise of me chuckin made my m8 chuck 2!!!
then anuva time my old man was wrecked at a party my mum drove home but on the way bak he chucked in the once cool xr3i! he couldnt find the leccy windows n chucked all down the door card n inside the door n the he went 2 chuck again n trapped his head in the window coz he leant on the leccy window switch!! anuva 1 was my m8 had a phat hangova from a hectick party on his way 2 work he chucked all over his dash n steerin wheel yum!! so hav n e of you lot eva made a hell of a mess in ur motahs due 2 2much of the good stuff!??

Anonymous
09-12-01, 09:22 PM
missus was sik on me in the taxi on the way bak home! all the yummy carrots goin into me rockports, and the rice over my top! and the bastard **** of a taxi driver charging me an xtra ?15 which i may say made the missus pay me bak :D

"these nothing more addictive than speed, for those ten seconds i am FREE!!!!!!!"

Anonymous
09-12-01, 11:49 PM
never chucked up in a car, but my ex girlfriend once drank a litre bottle of taboo to herself at a party at my mates and then when we went to bed (my mates bed) she up chucked all over the front of my chest, all over the pillows, the duvet and the sheets. It also went all over her and in her hair as tshe foolishly put her hand over her mouth which just sprayed it everywhere.

I have also woken up in the morning after a big night (twice) out only to find myself covered in my own vomit, which scared the buggery outta me when i realised i could have choked on it.
I hardly ever drink anymore as a result of those two events, just in case.
If i do drink i stop when i feel a bit pissed, not just carry on like a crazy person like i used to.

Anonymous
10-12-01, 10:44 AM
lol...not the nicest thing to see...a bird spewing...

i'll never spew in my car or anyone elses car, if i feel the tiniest bit ill, i'll decline the lift and get a taxi with the window open ;)

www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

Red mk2 on white GSi 15s...keep an eye out ;)

Anonymous
10-12-01, 03:47 PM
last sunday my m8 got in a bit of a state and chucked up all along the side of my car!!!, thank god it did'nt go inside!!

Anonymous
10-12-01, 05:53 PM
I whitied when I was in uni at a party and was driving home (i wasnt drunk ...just cained) I suddenly felt sick but was so cained I couldnt be arsed to stop and get out so I just kept on driving hurling chunks all over myself. Everyone else in the car was in histerics and it took me ages to clean the car. It wasnt my current car it was an astra. Very embarrasing but something to look back on and laugh at.

Anonymous
11-12-01, 08:54 PM
when my mate was giving us a lift home one nite we were sharing a pizza,and someone dropped 2 soggy slices down his back between him n the car seat by accident,and he coulnd sort it for 10 mins

"she may not look much but shes got it where it counts..."

Anonymous
12-12-01, 09:02 AM
When coming home from a night on the town, sat in the back of my mates nova, i felt the need to be sick, he couldn't pull over in time, so i very thoughtfully was sick all down myself! but i very skillfully got it all down me, but none on his seats!!!

Anonymous
12-12-01, 10:19 AM
While gettin a gobble in the nova off my ex bird i seen a humpback bridge, i thought to my self mmmm deep throat, but as we bounced down the other side i think it went maybe too deep and she bowked all over my lap! lol! made her wash the seat aswell bless her.

Twitchin like a pigs eye!

Anonymous
13-12-01, 01:13 AM
LOL darren... fuck me u doods are nutters

=======================
If there's grass on the pitch... :D