PDA

View Full Version : Woohoooo!!

Anonymous
11-12-01, 12:26 PM
I actually have my car sat at home now!! so I can now start work on preparing the car for the engine!
The guy put the bill on the passenger seat and didn't mention anything about it when I went and took the car. The bill is around ?700, but his original quote was between ?300 and 350 and he has taken 4 months over doing the work, so he is not getting a penny!!!
Anyway, basically I should be back on the roads again hopefully around christmas(if all goes to plan!!lmao!!)

Garages sticking to their promises???? not likely!!! :(

Anonymous
11-12-01, 12:55 PM
lol
does he know where u live.... time for a personalsed plate me thinks

16v Nova - Toolkit, Trouble, Points and great expence all come as standard :)

2.0 16v back soon :D

Anonymous
11-12-01, 01:16 PM
a ?50 'PIL' or 'OIL' jobbie...lol

www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

Red mk2 on white GSi 15s

Anonymous
11-12-01, 01:21 PM
Nice 1 m! Got sumwhere safe;) to keep it?
You will have to pay him but there's loads of room for haggling plus you are going to have the luxury of being able to drag your feet. Make sure you stay in contact with him and when he queries things, write great big long letters detailing your side of the case. Keep copies of everything and send everything 2nd class. If you are seen to be acting "reasonably" if he tries to take you to court you should be OK. Might be a good idea for you to check out how you stand at the citizens advice bureaux or similar so don't end up getting screwed cos u didn't know wot u were doing :D

Anonymous
11-12-01, 01:43 PM
post all the letters miles from where u live in a tiny postbox in the middle of nowhere

16v Nova - Toolkit, Trouble, Points and great expence all come as standard :)

2.0 16v back soon :D

Anonymous
11-12-01, 02:26 PM
or say that there was no bill in the car when u collected it :-/

then he'd have to re-do it...he'll have probably forgot most of the things he's done and you'll be able to haggle the cnut?

www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

Red mk2 on white GSi 15s

Anonymous
11-12-01, 03:43 PM
I like ste's idea of posting the letters from the middle of nowhere!!! I could probably find a post box that has one collection a week, or maybe send the letter to different members of Novaload first, so that it gets all kinds of postmarks all over it and then eventually ends up at his garage!!!

Garages sticking to their promises???? not likely!!! :(

Anonymous
11-12-01, 04:57 PM
your not using my address first! lol

www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

Red mk2 on white GSi 15s

Anonymous
11-12-01, 04:59 PM
Rick lives in the middle of no-where ask him if he knows of any post boxes near him.

lol

Anonymous
11-12-01, 05:51 PM
Dont put any stamp on it, then when the postman delivers it the guy at the garage will get charged for it! :D

Anonymous
11-12-01, 06:43 PM
John i will get chance to come round to yours to tell you what to do 1 night this week just busy at the mo and works do tomorrow night. Rick

They say "good things come to those who wait" and me and John have waited longer than most!

Anonymous
11-12-01, 06:47 PM
send it to micky to post, if he thinks i live up there he might think (fuck that for a laugh).
or maybe if a stamp saying 'Merseyside' on the letter would put him off. :P

Anonymous
11-12-01, 10:27 PM
put it in an envelope, with the guys address on it, with a stamp and everything, then put another one outside that with one of our addresses on it, and so and so on like pass the parcel.
Someone recieves the letter, removes the outer layer and posts it onto the next person. You could do it with say 10, all second class and it would take about 4 weeks to get there.

Anonymous
12-12-01, 10:29 AM
yeah send it to me ill post it
no probs

email me and ill give u the addy

Micky@novaload.net :)