PDA

View Full Version : ADMIN

Anonymous
10-12-01, 10:17 AM
Can I make a suggestion.

Why don't you set it up so that when you click on the Parts for sale / wanted or cars for sale/wanted forum, it automatically redirects you to novatrader via a link. Rather than the current arrangement. The for sale and wanted forums that are there at the moment don't really serve much purpose as you can't reply to any of the messages ?

just an idea.

:D:D 2.0l 8v. It actually works !!!! :D:D

Anonymous
10-12-01, 11:31 AM
the parts for sale bit is the new trader?

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
10-12-01, 11:56 AM
then why can't we reply to the messages that are there ?

:D:D 2.0l 8v. It actually works !!!! :D:D

Anonymous
10-12-01, 06:09 PM
Yep... I agree with that.

Its dissappointing that we cant reply to messages anymore.
I know Kev's done a straight link from Novaload to Novatrader ...which is excellent for NovaTrader people, but it takes away from registered members of Novaload.

Not everybody checks their email as often as they would their post on Novaload, cos people out there dont always like emailing a person direct, sometimes...

Anonymous
10-12-01, 08:45 PM
OK, you can reply to messages in both the forsale/wanted forums if you go through novaload. If you view them on novatrader ( http://novatrader.novaload.net ) you cant reply.

Kev

----------------
kev@novaload.net

Anonymous
11-12-01, 08:45 AM
U DA MAN !!!
It really feels like we are a part of this site now... constructive stuff, innit!
Keep it up Kev et al

Anonymous
12-12-01, 10:22 AM
just email em u lazy gits ;)

if u get the autotrader mag u wouldnt put in another advert asking if the car was still for sale would u?

u get in touch not leave a message

Micky@novaload.net :)