PDA

View Full Version : Sony CDMX-600 CODE

Anonymous
09-12-01, 01:45 PM
Help!!!, i got my tailgated flushed yesterday, when the lad was doing the wealding he disconnected my battery which reset my head unit! doh! Well me being a daft **** has lost the orange bit ov paper wid the security code on it, I need to tap it in with the remote to make it switch on. Anybody wid the same unit which has the code please email me it. as im starting to get paranoid listening to all the creaks and groans from me car.

Cheers
Daz9124@aol.com

Twitchin like a pigs eye!

Anonymous
09-12-01, 06:35 PM
isnt it a diffrent code for all the diffrent headunits?

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
09-12-01, 06:40 PM
coded headunits like that went out in the dark ages :) call sony and give em the serial number and they should give you the/a code

"I'm a junky with a monkey"

Anonymous
09-12-01, 07:31 PM
theres only about 6 different codes, ask someone at halfords cause they should know all of them.
Hope this helps

MY CAR WILL BE IN MAX POWER!!!

Anonymous
09-12-01, 08:10 PM
Went to Halfords and they've lost the sheet wid the codes on, frigin idiots! Hopefully they'll get the codes this week, Sony wouldnt give me it as they said to phone the place where i bought it (DemonTweeks) And they dont want to know either, they just gave me another Sony number, It's happened before and Halfords sorted it but they wouldnt tell me the code i just wondered if some one had it, it'll save me the hassel ov Halfords,

Twitchin like a pigs eye!