PDA

View Full Version : EVERYONE loves my car.....

dan_mk1
12-11-04, 03:13 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/dan_mk1nova/Clio/179384075_1480854.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/dan_mk1nova/Clio/179384075_1480852.jpg

;)

epo
12-11-04, 03:14 PM
whats all that about dan?

Al Wilson
12-11-04, 03:17 PM
How many officers are there!!!!? :o

dan_mk1
12-11-04, 03:19 PM
There were more!!!!

Al Wilson
12-11-04, 03:21 PM
More!!!!? They outnumber the wheels!!! So what can the others kick lol

Ste_Nova
12-11-04, 03:30 PM
look how many cops turned up at my street racing meet :lol:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/Ste_Nova/ler.jpg

Breeny
12-11-04, 03:32 PM
That one of the VOSA things Dan?

They have them up MK now.. arseholes!

Dpnova
12-11-04, 03:47 PM
oh dear :lol:

dan_mk1
12-11-04, 04:04 PM
Whats VOSA?! :?

I just thought i would see if there were any decent cars at the local cruise after a Mac'd's and got jumped on!!!

There were about 30 police in total! there was a technician there going over EVERY modified car with a fine tooth combe!

There was also a line of about 30 cars..saxos', nova's fiestas etc all ready to be towed away cos of no insurance/tax/mot/illegal mods etc etc!

I was lucky as fuck tbh as i had 2 on the limit rear tyres, and the camber is well out on the front two so i had bald inner tyres.....12pts?!?! :?

I got off because he said he was tired of writing out tickets for people!!! :lol:

Dpnova
12-11-04, 04:08 PM
Its cos its french

dan-hipgrave
12-11-04, 04:12 PM
bloody hell, hope Reading cruise dont go like that..Glad you got off any fine/points mate.

dan_mk1
12-11-04, 04:13 PM
Yes, thats why the police were ripping the shit out of the nova parked behind me :lol:

I had an audience when he was going over the engine....dirty chavs! lol

Breeny
12-11-04, 04:16 PM
Yes it was VOSA then.. some new government bollocks vehicle inspector..

Exactly the same thing happens up with MK cruise now, people are made to peel off there window tints etc etc

dan_mk1
12-11-04, 04:19 PM
Ah right, out of all of them, the technician was the only sound guy there. The rest were complete arseholes tbh.

The ****-stable was a fucking tosser! made a comment about my car not being roadworthy from 'hearing' it come down the road...tosser!

Philsutton
12-11-04, 05:02 PM
i had the same happen to me, about 8 were checking everything around the car. I ended up losing the car for about a week, made me have an another MOT when i had one the week before. They were also cracking really crap jokes about my car, like what car is, then when i told them it was a nova one goes haha it was a nova. They dont like it when you tell them go do some real work.
I have no respect for the police at all now, after all the times my car has been broken into, vandalised they have done nothing just couldnt give a sh*t. But the minute i so much as fart an i get their happy to waste their time.

Ste_Nova
12-11-04, 05:23 PM
yup vosa.... mobile mot tests.... you can see the testers van in this pic

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/Ste_Nova/meet2s.jpg

scott.parker
12-11-04, 05:49 PM
Well as phil say's there all knobs now,i gave up on them a while back,there just in the job to harrase modid car owners(anothere good reason not to have a kit thats why i noticed) as they pull over any car that looks modid,oh and plus i told this copper once,mate i have all my docs,if you wish i will be happy to a producer just so you have to do some paper work!...ha didnt like it and told me to whatch it before he arested me! :roll:

He then asked what did i do for a living,etc,as i told him he asked how did i aford to mod my car in my job?.
so i said im on more then you earn an hour!..i thnk i pushed it a bit,but he said right go on get out of my sight,think he only did that cus a 205 gti flew passt. :lol:

Best thing is to give no reason to let them get the better of you,and to know when to shut your mouth :lol:

scott

hendrix
12-11-04, 05:50 PM
i can see what they are trying to do, i.e take off the roads the uninsured, untaxed cars etc. mainly the ones owned by chavs that are probably really dangerous, u kno, the guy who has a really toss car that should prolly be in the scrappy.
but its really annoying for everyone else who has safe cars, or cars that are legal, like novaload members :D , its the coppers attitudes that piss me off the most.

Stuart
12-11-04, 05:53 PM
oh wow Street racing, thats soooooo cooool. i wish i could have my brain removed so i can compete

Philsutton
12-11-04, 05:54 PM
Best thing is to give no reason to let them get the better of you,and to know when to shut your mouth
i used to just be really nice to them an get off with nothing, but after about the 30th time i had a producer an having 2 on the same night i started to get into full blown arguments with them. Ive tried to be nice to them, but that doesnt work so i just swear as much as possible tell to f**k off an down some real work. Doesnt go down well but it makes me feel better

scott.parker
12-11-04, 05:55 PM
oh wow Street racing, thats soooooo cooool. i wish i could have my brain removed so i can compete

:lol:
if you wish? i know a few ppl that would do it for free!.. :lol:

scott

scott.parker
12-11-04, 05:57 PM
Best thing is to give no reason to let them get the better of you,and to know when to shut your mouth
i used to just be really nice to them an get off with nothing, but after about the 30th time i had a producer an having 2 on the same night i started to get into full blown arguments with them. Ive tried to be nice to them, but that doesnt work so i just swear as much as possible tell to f**k off an down some real work. Doesnt go down well but it makes me feel better

Yeah but they now have the power to arest you for swearing at them under that gay public dissorder act,it's getting to a point where the public will no longer have frre life,what happent to freedome of speach,and the right to protest in a sivlised maner?..

scott

dan_mk1
12-11-04, 06:06 PM

Hardly mate, i can safely say i wernt there to street race

scott.parker
12-11-04, 06:09 PM

Hardly mate, i can safely say i wernt there to street race

Nah dude i think he was on about ste..

Ste_Nova
Old School

Posted: (12,11,2004,03.30.pm) Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

look how many cops turned up at my street racing meet

Chris
12-11-04, 06:30 PM
Well I have some respect for coppers. I got pulled over last night on teh A1, it was quarter past 10. He was in a Ford Maverick, he asked how fast I was going, "about 90ish" I replied, "and the rest", he said. He said "I was flat out doing 105 and it took me 7miles to catch you". He had a conversation with me and then let me go, no producer or anything. :lol:

scott.parker
12-11-04, 06:41 PM
Well I have some respect for coppers. I got pulled over last night on teh A1, it was quarter past 10. He was in a Ford Maverick, he asked how fast I was going, "about 90ish" I replied, "and the rest", he said. He said "I was flat out doing 105 and it took me 7miles to catch you". He had a conversation with me and then let me go, no producer or anything. :lol:

Your just a jammy buger,plus i thnik the cops down south arent so nice a northern ones.. :lol:

scott

Stuart
12-11-04, 06:51 PM
chris was on his knees at the time and all his answeres were muffled a bit

DrivingSpanner
12-11-04, 07:07 PM
chris was on his knees at the time and all his answeres were muffled a bit

LOL

i used to get on with all the coppers round my way, when i first passed my test and had my first nova they would follow me home just to check it was me sometimes and i'd even get pulled over so they could check it was me and hadnt been stolen then let me carrry on as soon as they saw my face!!!
shame it aint like that anymore

damn buggers pulled me over the other week saying my lights were faulty, nothing wrong with them, i was just driving down the road with my foot on the brake while accelerating cos the stupid pig was soo far up my arse and i was trying to get him to back off.
It was like he thought if he got really really close i wouldnt see him and speed or something... bunch of tossers... do they think we are stupid or sumething!!!???!!!

Jim
12-11-04, 07:55 PM
Ive had the police folllow me really closely a few times, just stick to the speed limit all the way home, they'll get bored before long and turn off.

As for giving the police abuse, if you want to carry on getting stopped then carry on giving them abuse.

Provided your car is road legal theres nothing to worry about, there the ones wasting time.

Jim

Barn
12-11-04, 08:27 PM
whatever you do, don't say

"arite mate"

:roll: , lol, said that to the last copper who pulled me over...I wernt taking the p*ss,just being genuinely nice,and he went abit mental,lol

"I'm not your fcuking mate,get in the passenger seat of my fcuking car!"

I was like....Wooow, calm down!

I was pulled for doing a rather fast speed in a '30mph' zone though so that didnt help...you should see the road though,its like an industrial road that hardly anything apart for Arctic lorries and transits go up...ridiculous! And it was about 12:00am. he was talking to me for about 30mins saying all this stuff that made me think...fcuk, I am never, ever speeding again.

Anyway,I found its all down to the copper as I have had some that are tidy and also had others that are complete power-tripped w*nkers...

What can you do about them though...?Wotever they pull me for I always think...I'd want them to pull my car if it was stolen etc

just get on with it init.

Adam
12-11-04, 08:48 PM
I was lucky as f**k tbh as i had 2 on the limit rear tyres, and the camber is well out on the front two so i had bald inner tyres.....12pts?!?! :?

I got off because he said he was tired of writing out tickets for people!!! :lol:

When you say your front two inners are bald, are they like smooth, cus the alloys on my car, the camber must have been out on the nova they came off so the inners are more worn than the rest. But theres still tread left, they ain't smooth, don't wanna get done for that as 6 points and my license is long gone.
But aren't the tyres 1.6mm across 3/4 of the tread, the edge is the remaining 1/4, or am talking complete c**p.

jkhilton
12-11-04, 10:07 PM
simple answer, dont drive with worn tyres!!!! buy new ones or at the very least get some wheels from the scrappy with good tyres on. I have done this befoere for my brothers old 306, we got 4 wheels and tyres for ?20.

epo
13-11-04, 10:01 AM
epo's not had any trouble with the old bill for years

when i got pulled in me gte i got out and said
"whats wrong mate"

he replied "i think you know whats wrong you were driving like a ****"

:lol: :lol:

dan_mk1
13-11-04, 11:58 AM
Lol!!!! i dont get it that much in the clio tbh, normally get it when im coming home from the gf's late at night a *bit* above the speed limit. Used to get pulled over in the Nova ALL the time, couldnt drive the bloody thing without getting pulled over! Guess its just the stigma attached to the car...

RJM25R
13-11-04, 04:27 PM
I think it's been mentioned many many times before, but it#'s simple.

Drive with no MOT, insurance, tax, bald tyres, dodgy plates, speeding, illegal mods etc etc etc and you are playing with fire. No bullshit excuses when you get caught, just take your punishment like a man!

If you can't do the time, NEVER commit the crime!

My mates missus works for VOSA in Oldham/Mcr, and she has told me such horror stories, like a guy at a cruise with a baby seat in the back, and a roll cage (should have been bolted in, and wasn't!)

If someone had crashed into the car, a child in the baby seat could have been killed! (Not a nova!)

But my favourite was what she told me about a NOVA. A lad had fitted an SR/GTE/GSI interior into a base nova. The new interior had split fold rear seats, but his base-model had no brackets to fix to. Everything else on the car was OK and they took his car away as being un-safe! If he would have done an emergency stop/crashed etc the seats in the back may have hit hi /front seat passenger!!!!!!!

Glytch
13-11-04, 08:33 PM
My Ex (my lad's mum) has been driving with no license for about 6 years.
Shes got a mondeo now that she's crashed about 6 times, 1 for each year lol, No she crashed it three times in one day about 4 months ago.

Anyway, its a f**kin wreck, No tax no MOT no insurance and no license but she just never get stopped!!!

I dont get it, i drive round in a mint car, minding my own business, OK I had a few lads in the car so it might of looked suspicious but we werent doin anything wrong. The C**t give me 6 points for not having the battery bolted down.

It just gives me another reason to HATE THAT BITCH!

Soz ppl, is there an agany aunt forum anywhere?

RJM25R
14-11-04, 10:03 AM
Yeah, but she doesn't go to cruises does she? Anyone who goes to a cruise is INVITING the establishment to scrutinize your car!

epo
14-11-04, 10:15 AM
its been years since i went to a cruise

i dont really have the time or the be arsed factor to sort out baby sitters
tbh id prefer to go to novaload meets and shows

Glytch
14-11-04, 10:18 AM
Everyone going to MK on the 9th?

Jim
14-11-04, 11:16 AM
My Ex (my lad's mum) has been driving with no license for about 6 years. Shes got a mondeo now that she's crashed about 6 times, 1 for each year lol, No she crashed it three times in one day about 4 months ago. Anyway, its a f**kin wreck, No tax no MOT no insurance and no license but she just never get stopped!!! It just gives me another reason to HATE THAT BITCH!

Make an anonymous call to the police station and tell them you suspect a vehicle is unroadworthy, give them the reg and get them to chase it up. Mention she was driving eratically, say she cut you up, you think she was drunk, etc.

Jim

phil_sorensen
14-11-04, 12:33 PM
That was down beddington lane weren't it. A couple of my mates got done for illegal number plates etc. Luckyly I gave it a miss this week. It was cos of that guy who had to get cut out of his car last week, some old guy in a bmw, who got crashed into when someone went the wrong way round the roundabout. I've been done buy VOSA at Guildford cruise before for window tints. It's shit!

Nick
14-11-04, 01:04 PM
Apart from the VOSA bullshit, i got done under the "police reform act"

Basically, Copper stops me one day, and has a right go at me, i wasn't doing anything wrong ! and he says that i QOUTE "Should watch out, because he's gonna start finding problems with me"

Next week, said policeman, comes round to my house and says i have had "Anonomous" complaints of dangerous driving along the road i drive down to get to the main road from my house (it's a big posh estate of housing, mainly old retired people) And he says that next time he recieves a complaint he'l have the power to confiscate my car !

Then i decided to video my self driving down the road at 16mph everyday with my mum following me. next week i got another visit from the police man, apparently i had been reported "Wheelspinning and driving in a dangerous manner" down GreenWood Avenue.

Unlucky for Mr.Policeman, I do not drive down GreenWood Avenue, i Drive Down Greenwood CRESENT on my way to the main road. So basically he landed himself in the shit. After having a polite word with the cheif constable,he decided it was better that i didn't take lancashire police to court and the policeman in question has subequently been demoted and disciplined for logging false complaints against me. i should have infact taken him to court, because no doubt i would have won some compensation and he would have been sacked.

To be honest, it was all because i had a full powerflow system on, taken it off now because it just shows it's not worth the hassle. The police reofmr act goes something like this

"We now have the power to confiscate, with prior warning, a motor veichel that is found to be causing Distress, alarm and disturbance to any member of the general public"

That goes to show that my car could be impounded for being a offensive colour. like Yellow for example.

around my area ALOT of people are having their cars inpounded for stupid reasons, and to be honest, the police are an absolute bunch of arseholes, they deserve no respect and should be given as much shit as poss. 2 coppers come down from blackpool especially to do it.

Now they've confiscated my Step Dad's guns, even tho he has a liscence and a cabintet that meets specifications. and they say "they arenot at liberty to disclose the reason why they are confiscating them"

And ages ago, this wasn't funny, my mums a district nurse, and and old patient died of natural cause/old age. The police decided to try and do my mum for manslaughter, saying she killed them.

Anyways, she got really ill and they pressed the case out as long as possible for nearly 2 years, before they suddenly decided to drop all allegations. lol, and yes my mum did sue, bit style :-D that's probably why they hate me !

so yes, you can FUCK with the police ! jsut be clever

?Marty?
14-11-04, 02:18 PM
Reading this thread, it seems obvious that HALF OF YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE DRIVING, YOU'RE SO FCKIN STUPID.

Do you actually READ what you write!?

With the exception of the few mature answers, but you now who you are.

Spud
14-11-04, 06:24 PM
you'd want your car pulled over if some twoc'ing chav scum had nicked it wouldn't you?? the police don't know if you are that twoc'ing chav scum ornot so they have to check! tell me you still hate the police when they've recovered your cars! they may be a pain in the arse but at the end of the day they are only doing their jobs. i wonder if they have a message board where they complain about our jobs?

scott.parker
14-11-04, 07:13 PM
you'd want your car pulled over if some twoc'ing chav scum had nicked it wouldn't you?? the police don't know if you are that twoc'ing chav scum ornot so they have to check! tell me you still hate the police when they've recovered your cars! they may be a pain in the a*** but at the end of the day they are only doing their jobs. i wonder if they have a message board where they complain about our jobs?

He has a verry good point..

PS: are you a cop or is one in your family? :lol:

scott

Philsutton
14-11-04, 07:23 PM
if the police try to pull over some scum that had just nicked my car first thing they would do is either ram the police car, take off an crash or f**k the car trying to get away. I'd rather arm myself with a gun an go looking for my car myself

Riggy
14-11-04, 07:49 PM
:o i can be perfectly honest and say that ive never been pulled by the police ever :D

even one day i was at a drive through getting some food and there was a cop going round the car park and he gave producers to every car in the car park even std cars with people in the 40s etc

but he just walked past mine :D gave the 2 cars either side of me producers but didnt even look at me :D

so i have no probleam with the police at all :D

Nick
14-11-04, 10:42 PM
hmm, fair enough, they ,may be trying to "Do their job"

but most of the time they are just being plain arseholes, of course there are exceptions.

2 vans nearly hit me before , as they were speeding down a bus lane where it joins onto the normal lanes, didn't have their lights on, and only just squeezed in front of me !

dan_mk1
16-11-04, 03:35 PM
Im famous! it was on local news! lol

http://www.xtrdesigns.com/edit.wmv

Right Click, Save As

Dpnova
16-11-04, 04:40 PM
LMFAO is cos of how you look :lol:

Fester
16-11-04, 04:46 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: Clio getting molested!

Ben
16-11-04, 04:51 PM
LOL the police love me, they beat me up when i was 15, they thought i was 19 and wanted to make an example of me, they were not impressed when i gave them my details.

Nova~Lolly
16-11-04, 06:47 PM
i agree with 95% of the comments made on this post- the cops dont do fuck all . here are my reasons
my brother got mugged and beat up badly about 500yds from our house and they stole his house keys, wallet, money, jewellery, driving license(therefor knew what address we live at and had the keys :roll: . did absolutlely fuck all-dint even come and see him when he reported it.

andy had his car broken into twice- again they did fuck all

andy had his car stolen in sheffield never been found and again the fucking police done nothin and still no trace now-a year later.so if sum scally did steal ur car chances are u wudnt see it ever again coz the copper wud never be intouch!!

my dads house got broken into and the police suggested it was a set up theyd pland thereselves to get compo :o

so what the fuck is this world coming to?? i ask ya

epo
16-11-04, 07:21 PM
Im famous! it was on local news! lol

http://www.xtrdesigns.com/edit.wmv

Right Click, Save As

lol you posing with your bonnet up

dan_mk1
16-11-04, 08:29 PM
i agree with 95% of the comments made on this post- the cops dont do f**k all . here are my reasons
my brother got mugged and beat up badly about 500yds from our house and they stole his house keys, wallet, money, jewellery, driving license(therefor knew what address we live at and had the keys :roll: . did absolutlely f**k all-dint even come and see him when he reported it.

andy had his car broken into twice- again they did f**k all

andy had his car stolen in sheffield never been found and again the f**k police done nothin and still no trace now-a year later.so if sum scally did steal ur car chances are u wudnt see it ever again coz the copper wud never be intouch!!

my dads house got broken into and the police suggested it was a set up theyd pland thereselves to get compo :o

so what the f**k is this world coming to?? i ask ya

WTF?! no one cares!!!!

scott.parker
17-11-04, 01:00 AM
Dan thats a bit harsh like! there is no need to be like that,she is only saying whats happend to her,and trying to relate to it.. :roll:

scott

Dpnova
17-11-04, 09:03 AM
Dan thats a bit harsh like! there is no need to be like that,she is only saying whats happend to her,and trying to relate to it.. :roll:

scott

mate you aint gonna dip your wick in that :lol: so stop being all ponsy

Ben
17-11-04, 09:28 AM

scott

It aint the first one he has tried charming up :!:

Dpnova
17-11-04, 09:30 AM
*COUGH* Tilly *COUGH*

dan_mk1
17-11-04, 10:05 AM

scott

Did we really need a 20 page essay about it tho?!

Riggy
17-11-04, 11:53 AM
lol @ dans vid :lol:

Dpnova
17-11-04, 11:53 AM
all famous now. shame as he has more of a radio face :lol:

scott.parker
17-11-04, 05:38 PM

scott

:lol: :lol: Har har,no mate i wernt trying to,or inted too..you foll denny..

scott

scott.parker
17-11-04, 05:39 PM
*COUGH* Tilly *COUGH*

:roll: No comment mate,i can't type anything on nl about this..

Dpnova
17-11-04, 05:41 PM
:lol: