PDA

View Full Version : Track day

Anonymous
05-12-01, 09:08 PM
At last I've lost my track day virginity!!
Courtesy of easytrack, me and MC had an absolutely wicked day at Kemble airfield Wiltshire. MC is no track day virgin but I must admit I had doubts about his method of preparation which consisted of staying out all Sat. night being a dirty whore with some girlies from his work and getting completely rat-arse shit faced. He was then ill most of Sunday and still not taking solids properly on the following day which was our track day lol. But still it didn't appear to slow him down in the slightest so I s'pose he knew what he was doing.:D
When we arrived( late-feckin traffic was appalling)the car park was half full of posh stuff like Elises, Beemers etc. The other half were already doing a warm up lap and looking a bit bloody professional. We thought shit we could get a kicking here. The list of cars included 5 Elises, a few M3/5 series Beemers old and new, 2 Caterhams (1 pushing out 180hp with a 6spd box) an Evo 6 I think, Scooby WRX, Scooby Estate, Sunny GTiR, Corrado, TVR Griff 500 and 4.2 Cerbera and 1 or 2 others that I can't remember ..oh yes and us in a little red Nova. We went out for a blat round. MC as usual got right on the pace, I had to have some tuition and improved once I took notice of what the Bloke told me.
So how did we do? Well we couldn't live with the fast Caterham or the best well sorted Elise which was very impressive. The best Beemer was too good for us as well (they really handle for a big car) but everything else we were either similar to or quite a bit faster. From the start /stop very slow last corner and thru' the tricky stuff we were about 3rd fastest. The highlights for me was watching MC hunt the GtiR down and then force him to concede and let him pass and then my last session when I started first and ended up by lapping the last car out with no-one getting near me.
When we went to leave a couple of marshalls came running over to see what we had under the bonnet. 1 had been a Nova SR owner and couldn't believe how fast we were.
The only downside was that it took about 5000 miles off my nearly new Toyo TS -1 and we expelled so much oil out of the breather that I had to go and buy another 5L most of which I used!!!!

Anonymous
05-12-01, 09:28 PM
again the t40s peeps forget to invite any modded 2.0 16v novas :p
u guys scared or what :p

16v Nova - Toolkit, Trouble, Points and great expence all come as standard :)

2.0 16v back soon :D

Anonymous
05-12-01, 10:40 PM
yeah cos they know that 16vs are better!

oh and how much does it cost?

Anonymous
05-12-01, 11:28 PM
lol It would help if any of us had a 2ltr novas than ran! lol Rick

They say "good things come to those who wait" and me and John have waited longer than most!

Anonymous
06-12-01, 01:53 AM
hehe mcs t40ed nova does kick ASS though!!!

ian come on mateu never let out any secrets on ur beast!!!!

spill the beans there boy!!

"Saxo?, i'd rather walk!"

:D

Anonymous
06-12-01, 09:32 AM
set of tyres and some oil, small price to pay for whooping ass on the track !!

I'm looking forward to taking mine for a real rip once Ive run the bitch in !!!

:D:D 2.0l 8v. It actually works !!!! :D:D

Anonymous
06-12-01, 02:38 PM
MC & CP, take Ian and ste onto the tracks and fist em like in this video i was watching last night...errmm...yup :p

Fellow Nova Community!
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

Anonymous
06-12-01, 03:53 PM
you were watching a video of men fisting each other !

:D:D 2.0l 8v. It actually works !!!! :D:D

Anonymous
06-12-01, 05:39 PM
yup hes allready spilled the beans on his vidoes so i dont doubt you damian

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
06-12-01, 07:29 PM
I seem to remember that MC challenged u 1st. We are both willing to travel norf to take you on. The offer stands - I can't say more than that.
Whilst we would have loved to have taken you on at Kemble, we took the last 2 remaining places for that event. Plus I dont think you lot would have been willing to drive down to Wiltshire on a Mon morning!!
However, easytrack do days at Elvington nr York so maybe we could arrange summink there. No dates posted yet there but Kemble has 3 posted for January. I presume Elvington will have some later.
The Kemble days cost about ?90 for driver and car. Guests are about ?40 and tuition is about ?30.
Go to easytrack.co.uk for more details :D

Anonymous
07-12-01, 09:38 AM
my video collection is indeed limited...but strange :p

but i haven't got a gay fisting video...i was on about the act of fisting (ie. being beaten on the track day), not the act of 2 men like ste and ian fisting each other...i need to word posts better! :P:P:P

Fellow Nova Community!
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

Anonymous
07-12-01, 10:42 AM
dont be bring me into your strange warped world.