PDA

View Full Version : Thieving scum

Anonymous
04-12-01, 07:34 PM
now i cant really think my car is safe due to the fact some c**t thiefed my 6*9's and my 10 disc changer (inc 10 cd's). i have an alarm but that was no help as they smashed the window and ripped some fuses out or something cos it didnt go off! cant claim cos of excess/ increased premiums! there is no stopping them that way and i am gutted!

Anonymous
04-12-01, 08:53 PM
i know how it feels, some cnut (window cleaners im sure) nicked my whole boot install from the top of my narrow drive, the car was off the road having the head gasket changed plus new battery (only time ive never had the alarm set) i didnt claim as the excess bein ?500 was nearly the amount of the loss.

Sorry mate but there is a good point. Save and buy better louder ice, as i did, BOOM BOOM.B-)

Anonymous
05-12-01, 02:55 PM
If your car was on the drive when it got broke into could you claim of your house insurancE?

Anonymous
05-12-01, 04:07 PM
if your drive is in your house yes

16v Nova - Toolkit, Trouble, Points and great expence all come as standard :)

2.0 16v back soon :D

Anonymous
06-12-01, 04:18 PM
hahaha lol@ste.
your drive goes right into your hose then does it ste?
good for working on the car in winter i suppose.

Anonymous
06-12-01, 04:22 PM
yup
the drive runs into a building with a big door a hard floor a radio and a heater....

16v Nova - Toolkit, Trouble, Points and great expence all come as standard :)

2.0 16v back soon :D

Anonymous
06-12-01, 04:46 PM
actually having sed that ste. my house insurance covers things when there on the move, for instance if im walkin round to my mates house and my ps2 gets nicked out of me bag, i can claim for it :) u just have to have a crime number from the cops and be able to prove you had one in the first place - i.e reciept. thats what i got told by my insurance anyhow