PDA

View Full Version : Fastest Car on Mossley Fund

Anonymous
04-12-01, 02:28 PM
Hi all,
I reckon ive got the fastest hot hatch between the boyracers in my estate (its nuffin special, just everyones got crappy 1.2s 1.4s etc). Xmas is coming and there all gonna be spending money on trying to take my title of me. I cant handle that so I need some money. Could everybody setup a nochex account (www.nochex.com) and send me some donations to my account please (emails d0gz_bollox@yahoo.com -zero between d & g). Im looking for ?300 so I have enough to buy my nitrous. If everybody donates say a fiver I'll be well happy, well fast and probably splattered up a wall by new years!!
thanks in advance, unless anybody has got any mods they dont need for a 1.4SRi and they wanna give or sell really cheap

Anonymous
04-12-01, 02:34 PM
strip your interior out, believe it or not, it actually weighs alot, ecspecially the rear bench.

That'll make you car go faster.

:D:D 2.0l 8v. It actually works !!!! :D:D

Anonymous
04-12-01, 04:37 PM
10 out ov 10 for trying

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
04-12-01, 05:31 PM
hahaha - set up a nochex account and send me your money - nice try mate.

if you were to say - if everyone sends me just 10p... its possible you might have recieved a quid or two... but a fiver... come on...

it costs 99p just to upload the money to the nochex account... or did you forget to tell us all that?

Anonymous
04-12-01, 05:32 PM
u can go shit in ya hat m8 !!

"silence of the monkeys !!"

Anonymous
04-12-01, 06:38 PM
strip the interior, run on shell optimax (and do an ecu reset), polish car, fit dtm wingmirrors thats all i can think of right now

16v Nova - Toolkit, Trouble, Points and great expence all come as standard :)

2.0 16v back soon :D

Anonymous
05-12-01, 12:27 AM
Leave it un-locked with the doors open and leave it for a few days.
When you return, it'll be striped down and be lighter than a rally car......should go quite quick then :D

You might need to re-fit some bits though, like wheels, at least one seat, windows, maybe even the engine.

Anonymous
05-12-01, 09:54 AM
lmao @ rich.dale

:D:D 2.0l 8v. It actually works !!!! :D:D

Anonymous
05-12-01, 02:52 PM
Ive actaully recieved some money so :p You cant help but trying though. remember a lot of people have used nochex and may have the odd quid left in the account. its free to transfer to another account.