PDA

View Full Version : site changes

Anonymous
04-12-01, 02:49 AM
The more observant of you may have noticed a couple of changes, first of many hopefully, we got the whips and chains off micky and chained kev to the pc and made him work hard!

new front page(login screen), forums played about with and some behind the scenes work leading to easier inclusion of guides etc.

some of changes are temporary at moment. front page may change again soon.

Rick Marlands car makes front page, nice clean and tidy, and we had some good hi res pics we could use. (and that bloody white gsi was boring me!) pics are from his recent total vauxhall shoot and u can read more in next issue.

thanks for the use of the pic rick.

and thanks to kev for all his hard work tonight, he's not often seen and it is often thought that the other admins are the brains behind the site, but kev is the man behind it, we just provide all the beauty. :D B-)

and one last point, cp is now site admin, he kindly volunteered to help and with his huge nova knowledge(and age :p ) will be able to put it to good use.

Anonymous
04-12-01, 02:58 AM
Wondered what was going on, been trying to log on all night! Only so much crazy golf you can play in one night.

Anonymous
04-12-01, 08:57 AM
well done boyz

Anonymous
04-12-01, 12:06 PM
lol...

kev sounds as busy as me...:p lol

i'm getting whipped and chained on RB cos i haven't added the 10 new feature cars, haven't got rid of the pop ups on the boards (will do as soon as i get a credit card later this week) and whilst i'm messing about with the RB site, i'm selling bits and pieces left right and centre! Just call me Ged Smith...lmao

anyways, tell kev it's looking good...

PS. Take at look at this...lmao I've done it cos i've got a mate who can get hold of dead cheap stuff that actually looks designery and posh...lol...i'm gonna sell em for extortionate prices!...i'm doing the marketing work as we speak so sales should start coming in early next year...take a look and pi55 your self (by the way, the items that are on there at the moment are purely there to fill the space, they are not items i'm selling) :D...http://www.roybacer.co.uk/gho/ the page is slightly distorted cos it's just one graphic slapped on a page)

Fellow Nova Community!
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

Anonymous
04-12-01, 12:29 PM
hahahaha thou musdt selleth @ extrordinary high prices
:D

"Saxo?, i'd rather walk!"

:D

Anonymous
04-12-01, 04:22 PM
ha ha ha

tell him i want them back for the next time i go over to cumbria

i only have 1 set of chains and whips at home.LOL

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
04-12-01, 07:06 PM
not sure about colour scheme now, but the motor is sweet!who's car is it on the login screen?
Everything else seem pucker!
B-)