PDA

View Full Version : 16-v Corsa - 35% Power Increase - FOR FREE!!!

Anonymous
02-12-01, 11:11 PM
Velos Motorsport are presently looking for a volunteer with a 1400cc or 1600cc 16-valve Corsa. Having established that our high performance induction kit both performs well and fits well to a Nova we now need to check fitting details to the Corsa range. We are seeing approx 35% increase in power. We will fit said induction kit for free with no charge for the kit if you decide not to keep it. We will need the car for two day during which time no structural modifications will be made and comprehensive dyno testing will take place with no cost to you. If you decide to keep the kit we will charge a special price of ?250 (normally ?475 +fitting), if however you decide not to take up the offer you will be restored to original condition free of charge.

For more information on the kit go to-
http://www.vmotorsport.fsnet.co.uk/induct.htm

Or if you are interested ring Velos on- 01283 542484

Anonymous
02-12-01, 11:45 PM
nice, maybe i can see a near future idea developing here to have 130+bhp easily

Anonymous
03-12-01, 11:05 AM
:( Shame they don't want a 1400cc Nova :( Not sure how many replies you'll get on here, as most of us own Novas, strangley enough :p

Anonymous
03-12-01, 11:52 AM
an induction kit that adds 35% more power?!?

are they talking about throttle bodies or summit or literally a cone filter?!?!

Fellow Nova Community!
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

Anonymous
03-12-01, 12:01 PM
mmmm 2 days of dyno testing..... that will need a nice strong engine with 16 valves intact

16v Nova - Toolkit, Trouble, Points and great expence all come as standard :)

2.0 16v back soon :D

Anonymous
03-12-01, 02:27 PM
mmm..i thought that lol...

BARGIN! free cone filter when u let us wreck your engine!

hahaha :p

Fellow Nova Community!

Anonymous
03-12-01, 04:20 PM
cone filter? eh, it replaces the entire throttle body unit upto where the injectors go, alot more than a cone filter m8!

Anonymous
03-12-01, 04:38 PM
aahhhh...

i didn't know so i asked...;) cheers for letting us know dicko...

doesn't sound a bad idea if they dont blow up yer engine in the process...

u goin for it dicko? i know they say corsa but you've got the same lump etc so surely they could use yours?

Fellow Nova Community!

Anonymous
03-12-01, 06:23 PM
lol@use dickos engine! They would be better using a tractor engine as that would go at least! Rick

They say "good things come to those who wait" and me and John have waited longer than most!

Anonymous
03-12-01, 07:33 PM
erm you have the mod for free till you hand over the ?250!

"I'm a junky with a monkey"

Anonymous
03-12-01, 10:04 PM
Just a few points

Yeah OK so it is ?250, but that is free fitting and nearly 50% discount. And you have to consider if you went to the trouble you would probably be seriously considering buying one anyway so it is more of a try before you buy, at least you wont get ripped off. Also you will get in some free dyno testing.

This isn't a filter but replaces the whole manifond, runners and plenum which de-restricts the engine in a similar way to the Mantzel Powerbox.

Yes we do need a Corsa, we already know it works on Novas as we have two, also we won't be thrashing it (just a before and after power-runs), the whole point is more to check it all fits in, bolts on etc. rather than do the development which has already been done on our units.

Thank for the interest anyway

Anonymous
04-12-01, 02:35 AM
Its there version of the Mantzel power box innit?

Anonymous
04-12-01, 02:37 AM
Oooppssss Just read rgoodwins 2nd post.

Anonymous
04-12-01, 02:52 AM
rgoodwin, can i suggest you email ian@corsasport.co.uk who will be able to recommend someone from his site which is dedicated to corsas.

unless he reads it on here first.