PDA

View Full Version : H3 NOV's SHELL PICS

Al Wilson
06-11-04, 07:29 PM
Few pictures of the car with everything almost gone.

Can't believe how light it is at the rear!!! Can pick it up with one hand.

http://www.novaload.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=101416

Al

scott.parker
06-11-04, 07:35 PM
dude your neghbours must think your a nutter,as they have seen you take years to build a car,you get it running and have it for a while then strip it!..

Must look funny in there eye's,bet theere thinking,humm i wonder if he couldnt insure it with all that stuff on it..lol :D

scott

Al Wilson
06-11-04, 07:42 PM
If you look at the first pic they are actually moving and trying to sell the house!!

Not sure they are going to sell up with that on our joined garden!!!

I did pop next door to explain that I had to wait for my updated V5 to get my numberplate on retention otherwise I'd lose the plate if the shell went first. They seemed okay about it though.

AL

Philsutton
06-11-04, 07:46 PM
whats happening to the shell?

Al Wilson
06-11-04, 07:48 PM
whats happening to the shell?

Selling mate! The pics are in the for sale section! lol

Al

scott.parker
06-11-04, 07:55 PM
If you look at the first pic they are actually moving and trying to sell the house!!

Not sure they are going to sell up with that on our joined garden!!!

I did pop next door to explain that I had to wait for my updated V5 to get my numberplate on retention otherwise I'd lose the plate if the shell went first. They seemed okay about it though.

AL

Yes i was a pisst off when i found out you have to have a vailid mot and,the car classed as roadworthey to keep your plate as a cherished plate,as i decleard the astra gte i got my engine out of as scraped and they then said the plate has gone back into there data base to be sold on!
ass holes!! :evil:

scott

Philsutton
06-11-04, 07:55 PM
thats alright then :lol: looks like a good shell glad to see your not just going to dump it somewhere

NovaNeil
07-11-04, 06:20 PM
lol, I went down to Al's on Saturday to pick up some bits brought off him, and he picked the rear of the car up with one hand :o Its amazing how light Novas are when theres not much left on them.

Cheers for sorting me the bits out Al, and I'll be back for the other part soon. Excellant doing business with you.

And he wouldn't tell me what his new project was going to be :evil: spool sport :lol:

Cheers

Neil

Benn
07-11-04, 06:54 PM
why r u stripping it then?
do u just want a new shell?
ben

scott.parker
07-11-04, 06:57 PM
why r u stripping it then?
do u just want a new shell?
ben

Look at his avatar pic mate..

Al Wilson

Location: London, Selling up and moving onto Project L, carbon, carbon, carbon

scott

epo
07-11-04, 07:25 PM
he's probably making a carbon nova shell :lol:

Benn
07-11-04, 07:30 PM
oh ok,
thats cool have a mate thats having a carbon bonnet/roof and boot made

burgo
07-11-04, 08:50 PM
:o fooking hell thats conpletely gutted!!! nice shell though

General Baxter
07-11-04, 08:59 PM
i would so have that shell, if it was not over 100miles away :(

Carbon fibre bonnet if you still have it end of jan, i might find a home for it ;)

Riggy
07-11-04, 10:09 PM
wow you have stripped that havent you mate :D

not long now to me and sean come pick our stuff up :D

5_door owner
07-11-04, 10:52 PM
wow you have stripped that havent you mate :D

not long now to me and sean come pick our stuff up :D

ya should have told me you were havin some stuff i could have picked it up for ya.

i picked up the rear bumper, exaust ect. Al's a top lad to deal with, came on his lunch break to sort the stuff out, then we had to drive back with the zaust out of the front window as it wouldn't fit so i had the window open and the seat reclined nearly to the bottom. all the way from london to manchester :lol: :lol: an to top it off my dad got a speedin ticket thru the post yesterday :lol: :lol:

Riggy
07-11-04, 10:59 PM
lol nath bet he was happy hehehe

Al Wilson
08-11-04, 08:40 PM
he wouldn't tell me what his new project was going to be :evil: spool sport :lol:

Cheers

Neil

Soon mate..... very soon I'll be releasing pictures. :lol: Carbon, carbon, carbon..... 8)

General Baxter
08-11-04, 08:45 PM
Al

i got a blank PM off you today

whats that about?

Al Wilson
08-11-04, 08:51 PM
It must be the computer, it clearly wanted to send a message to you..... :wink: