PDA

View Full Version : 2 company recommendations

benji
05-11-04, 05:57 PM
just thought i'd let you all know about the service i've had this week

1. demon tweeks. ordered a filter king on monday morning about 10ish, answered phone straight away, found all my details on the system from previous order. i didn't know which one i wanted so the guy went through all the options. it arrived on tuesday at 11.05am, special delivery via royal mail.

2. euro rally (motorsport direct) ordered a 6pt saftey devises rollcage with fixed diagonal and doorbars at 9.30am yesterday . again the phone was answered quickly, the guy again went through all options to ensure i had the correct stuff. this time i wanted it deliverd to my girlfriend mum's work (bottom of my street) because no-one would be in at home. it was delivered to the nursery at 11.30 this morning, and when jenny told the guy she only lived up the road he followed he there and delivered it to the house

srs1
05-11-04, 06:00 PM
nice one benji.

-Bruce-
05-11-04, 06:10 PM
thats good ben, will need to get in contact with iain at euro rally soon for some parts.

bruce

Dar
05-11-04, 06:56 PM
I've used Demon Tweeks ALOT! and I have had nothing but good dealings with them. Even if I have ordered the wrong parts. Returning parts has never been a problem. They also know there stuff and are happy to give advice etc.

All in all a very good company.

benji
05-11-04, 07:03 PM
dar, what tyres do you use on track? i spoke to a guy at demon tweeks about tyres and he said yoko a539's are good

SKoob
05-11-04, 09:20 PM
good to see someone got good service from Demon Tweeks :lol: I on the other hand have not :roll: Firstly the inlet manifold I ordered arrived late, then when it does I find its for a 1.4SR not SRi so has square ports grrrr :evil: :evil: so it won't arrive till mid next week :|

scott.parker
05-11-04, 09:48 PM
I got my koni shoks off them and they came the next day like benji's stuff did,i guess your just lucky or your not..

scott

Alex
05-11-04, 10:32 PM
ordered a 6pt saftey devises rollcage with fixed diagonal and doorbars at 9.30am yesterday .
it was delivered to the nursery at 11.30 this morning

I bet the kids were pissed off that the "climbing frame" was not theirs

Dar
05-11-04, 11:08 PM
Benji - I am currently in the same tyre situation as you. I've been looking around for tyres.

I've seen the A032R's used alot for track days. TBH Yokohama's are a good tyre. Looking at some reviews on the A539's they sound good.

Im having a problem getting the size of tyre I want :(

But then again considering its for trackdays expensive rubber maybe overkill. I may get some Falken FK451's, I have them on my road car and they do hang on well. Aparently they are a buget tyre and are soft. So they wear down fairly quickly but do give good grip.

Spud
06-11-04, 12:36 AM
yeah DT are good, use them for my karting stuff, always arrives quickly and is nicely packed.

Essex racing are good too, ordered lights from them on my mums card, thye rang up next day and checked with my mum if i had permission to use her card!

novashed
06-11-04, 11:51 AM
dealt with ian at eurorallye a few times, all good stuff, and he'll haggle :)

Mike
06-11-04, 10:47 PM
demon tweeks are gud, magnex seem to v-quick delivering 2.

vauxhall performance spares centre (advertise in back of total vaux) are top class geezers, had tons of stuff off them for my rebuild.

orderd, x2 front wings, steering column and a stering rack. all arrived nxt day! :D :D