PDA

View Full Version : feature up to date

tom_beverley
05-11-04, 02:50 PM
Car i finished for the time being (lol until after christmas) just a couple of little things to finish like meshing the grille, fitting quad conversion rear lights, door pods and doing the ice.

Getting the wheels done anthracite which will make a big difference, other than that im stuck on what else to do to it. Wide arches maybe?

Sick of my insurance already, theyve just bumped it from ?180 a month to ?270 saying i didnt declare it was modified which i did, and my dad did.

Pain in the arse! Now paying over ?2200 for TPFT on a 1.2 :evil: cant back out or ill lose my deposit and most of what ive paid so far, so theyve got me by the balls really.

Please take a look and feel free to leave a comment!

Dpnova
05-11-04, 02:55 PM
looking good

novashed
05-11-04, 05:16 PM
:D i made that rear bumper! :D , did you get it off a lad in luton by any chance?

novashed
05-11-04, 05:21 PM
http://www.novaload.net/images/car_images/1254big.jpg

used be on this car :( , unfortunately i cant find any pics of the rear.

Adam
05-11-04, 06:26 PM
Looks mint mate, love the front and back bumper.
Well done, just keep hold of your license this time.

burgo
05-11-04, 07:09 PM
100% better than when you got it

good work fella

scott.parker
05-11-04, 11:14 PM
http://www.novaload.net/images/car_images/1254big.jpg

used be on this car :( , unfortunately i cant find any pics of the rear.

My mate has some pics off it mate,as that was at the pvg national 03,near warwick..was itmade from mgf rear and a nova one by any chance?

scott

tom_beverley
06-11-04, 10:40 AM
Yes the bumper is part MGF and Nova, and yes novashed it did come off that car as when i bought it it was the same colour as the one in the pic!

Cant remember who i bought it off now, might have been 'unreal racer' and i think he's from luton. I had a pic of the rear when he sent me a pic of the bumper but i cant find it now :cry:

Top job on it mate, its very well made!

novashed
06-11-04, 11:36 AM
yeah, that was my old car at the warwick meet. i wrote it off last may though not long before the valver lump was going to be put in :( , its still sat here all freshh new everything rings, bearings etc and a fresh painted cam cover!, the rebuild is going well, but is totally different, even different colour, so uill i have to repaint the cam cover now, or maybe chrome :wink:

novashed
06-11-04, 11:38 AM
oh yeah, it is half mgf and nova combo, was a pain in the arse to mate together smoothly, many a sleepness night spent on that, nothing so extreme for the new motor now (matured a bit :wink: )

Nick
07-11-04, 10:20 PM
hey hey, that exhaust looks fermilier !

good to see you've finally got it all sorted n put on now !

lol, jst be carefull you don't go getting "police reform warnings!" :D :D :D

took me fookin ages to rap that thing up n send it in the post.

Nick
07-11-04, 10:22 PM
ohh and by the way, it's a Powerflow Custom system, jst says "custom system" on ure feature...

but you probably kno that, cos it's got it written on the backbox in massive letters !

Mike.
07-11-04, 10:22 PM
looking good mate

Col_Mk1
07-11-04, 11:52 PM
very nice :P

Riggy
08-11-04, 01:25 AM
looks well done mate but im not too keen on the bonnet but it is yours and it looks like its been done correctly :D