PDA

View Full Version : How long do supernova's take to deliver?

dunova
05-11-04, 11:24 AM
I ordered a boot pop kit over a week ago and still nothing :(
I mailed them but no reply :(
Where's my fooking boot pop! :evil:

I thought they were supposed to be quite good?

Ben
05-11-04, 11:25 AM
I dont think a week is too bad, i ahve waited for a month or so for things from other companies.

Ring them up they cant ignore that!

Ste_Nova
05-11-04, 11:31 AM
is that where i ordered my brace set from?

dunova
05-11-04, 12:27 PM
Just been trying to call them-constantly engaged for 15 mins, then it finally rings....................and rings...................and rings....................and rings.............and no answer!
I'm coming to the conclusion that supernova's are abit sheeiiiit!

Ste_Nova
05-11-04, 01:51 PM
me too.... where is my brace set?

smithy87
05-11-04, 04:35 PM
Sounds like you may have been DUNOVA mate :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I thought it was funny......

Ben
05-11-04, 04:44 PM
Dont know why you bought a kit and didnt go to the scrap yard and take one out a mk3 Fiesta and pay ?5 for it!

isrs
05-11-04, 08:41 PM
i orderd a single wiper kit from auto tint design over a week and a half ago and its only gotta go from leed to southport and it isnt far away. i'll be ring them tomorrow.

ben do those boot pops come on all mk3 fiestas and are they easy to take off?

epo
05-11-04, 09:02 PM
i orderd a single wiper kit from auto tint design over a week and a half ago and its only gotta go from leed to southport and it isnt far away. i'll be ring them tomorrow.

ben do those boot pops come on all mk3 fiestas and are they easy to take off?

there was another way i read by using a central locking motor from a metro and hooking that up too a switch and making your boot open

dunno if it works tho

Alex
05-11-04, 10:20 PM
Dont know why you bought a kit and didnt go to the scrap yard and take one out a mk3 Fiesta and pay ?5 for it!

exactly. in fact any central locking motor (including doors) ever made! lol

supernovas01
06-11-04, 08:33 PM
dunova - the product is currently out of stock and due in next week,as a good will gesture we have refunded your P/P costs!

Ste_Nova - You only selected the products and did not complete to checkout thus your order was not processed!

All stock products are dis-patched on a next day service,bumpers/body kits are all made to order approx 7-10 days.

dunova
06-11-04, 09:30 PM
Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:20 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ben wrote:

exactly. in fact any central locking motor (including doors) ever made! lol

Well it was only 6quid and i dont have the hassel of getting a second hand central locking motor and bodging it on. Also going to a scrapy and getting it off the car-all i had to do was click the mouse a couple of times!