PDA

View Full Version : someone talking bullsh..

Anonymous
13-09-00, 08:47 PM
Is it just me or does anyone else find lee sherlocks car a bit strange specwise? who are you trying to kid lee? are you taking the piss out of people who have spent time and money on their car? and are proud enough to put on here?
Firstly...Courtenay conversion(spelt wrong) where are the pics? suspension? konis and bilsteins..both? calibra turbo drums? really? where can i get some?
16" Mim rafinos? nope sorry they are 15" dares.
Novadose kit? oops nope again, looks like quad conversions kit to me. bonnet ..secret? is that cos you did'nt know what it is, its a celica vent. triple rear spotlights? no that'll be the quad conversions bumper.
Cobra sidewinders and sparco buckets? both? thats good, have to do that myself. exhaust? is that one of those new invisible ones? and kingdom developments fitting someone elses kit?
Lee, stop wasting peoples time, is it really your car or is it someone elses, with your made up spec?
and you missed a thanks out..to slumberland for making fine beds, otherwise you could'nt sleep well enough to dream this spec up!
Oh and secondly....why is it on tarmac vandal as a 1.0!
Ps i did'nt even start on you engine spec..carbs on a turbo?

Cheers Ian.

Anonymous
13-09-00, 09:45 PM
in max power it says that it is a girls car. I think he is takin the mick! Nice car though! He obviousily has to prove something, he prob drives a skoda or something.

davo

Anonymous
13-09-00, 10:49 PM
I did'nt say it wasn't nice, just that he is bending the truth, if he disagrees, prove me wrong and i will apologise, but we all know what he is talking.......

Anonymous
13-09-00, 11:24 PM
I saw this car twice in the last couple of months at York Raceway. It's definitely owned by a female coz we all commented! And, at the last occasion a couple of weeks ago the front end have been fitted with standard grey GSi kit..... ??? Damned nice car anyway!

Anonymous
14-09-00, 08:11 AM
i said this right from the start, i dont even like the car, the color is gay, quad conversions bumpers are awful, and that spoiler looks like a fucking ironing board..ah well nice one Ian for setting the record straight...!

Anonymous
14-09-00, 06:47 PM
I think it's sweet of Lee to put a picture of his birds car on the net. Maybe she can come on and tell us what the real spec is. BTW Have you seen My 6wd,engine on the roof nove coupe yet. (If It sounds like bullshit it probably is) ~:-)