PDA

View Full Version : corsa lighting fault

totalnova
03-11-04, 12:22 PM
I have a corsa b and yesterday all of the lights started playing up. when i put the lights on both the filerments on the double-filerment rear brake bulb light up. so i have no brake lights because they are on constantly when the lights are on. also when i have no lights on if i brake the brake lights and front side lights come on. braking also seems to light the dash up and turn the clock light of??? Help please
Sorry its a corsa question.

Ste_Nova
03-11-04, 12:46 PM
fucked bulb

MattNova
03-11-04, 01:09 PM
yeah its most likely to be a duff bulb. the other night one of my indicator bulbs went and it propa screwed everything up. for example....when i braked one of my indicators came on (constantly), when i indicated both my break lights and numberplate light flashed :lol: lol, i replaced the bulb and everything is fine now :D

epo
03-11-04, 03:09 PM
yeah its the contact pins on the bottom of the bulb it should have two contact points

mine did this when me old boy put a brake\sidelight bulb in and it only one contact point

Philsutton
03-11-04, 04:25 PM
mine did something similiar, when i braked my head lights would flash. i couldnt work out why everyone was pulling over to let me past until i followed a mate an he pointed it out. Mine turned to be a f**ked bulb.

MattNova
03-11-04, 04:26 PM
LMAO :D flashing headlights thats mint :lol: