PDA

View Full Version : Finally!!!!!!

Anonymous
29-11-01, 10:06 AM
I had some great news yesterday, the garage phoned me and told me my car is ready for collection!!!!! finally!!!!!
I am going to collect it on Monday and then start getting my garage ready to fit the engine!! not long now! :)

Garages sticking to their promises???? not likely!!! :(

Anonymous
29-11-01, 10:32 AM
About fuckin time matey!! I bet thay phone over the weekend saying that theres something else wrong!! (see your footer).

Anonymous
29-11-01, 10:34 AM
Feck me! Nice one John glad to hear ur cars finally moving in the right direction.

You'll probably get the valver in just in time for the icy season. Which will be fun! lol

Good girls go to heaven, bad girls come with me :D

Anonymous
29-11-01, 11:20 AM
I just hope that they have done all the work I asked for and not just skipped round bits that I cant see!!!!

Anonymous
29-11-01, 11:29 AM
Just think John, soon you'll be able to drive down the back streets of Stockport really fast whilst being chased by Vectra Drivers - Do'h! :p

Anonymous
29-11-01, 11:34 AM
pah!!! vectras!!! I laugh in the face of vectras!!! They are no challenge for a 2.0 16v nova!!! muhahahhahahahaaa

erm... I think the extra power maybe affecting me already and it's not even in the car!!!

Anonymous
29-11-01, 01:01 PM
how long has it been in the garage/garages all together?!!

Anonymous
29-11-01, 01:08 PM
it took the garage 3 months to take the car off me, despite the fact that they kept saying " we will take it in a week" and then when they did get it, they had it for over a month before they even started doing any work on it, but all this time they have been telling me that they were working on the car and I know that they were lieing cos I went down to the garage every other night to see what they had done and it hadn't moved from where I left it!!!

Anonymous
29-11-01, 01:09 PM
The car's spent more time in Garages than most mechanics ever do :p

Anonymous
29-11-01, 01:46 PM
what have you acctually had done to it ?

i aint laughing no more and those stupid little faces can fuck off !

http://www.novaload.net/content/upload/Pb270012(breeny).jpg

Anonymous
29-11-01, 01:50 PM
"pah!!! vectras!!! I laugh in the face of vectras!!! They are no challenge for a 2.0 16v nova!!! muhahahhahahahaaa"

do u think u will be able to beat my veccy turbo????

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
29-11-01, 01:53 PM
yeh cos its a turbo diesel :P

Anonymous
29-11-01, 04:53 PM
lol!

Anonymous
29-11-01, 10:00 PM
say if u need some help with the valver john, wouldnt mind lending a hand!
But dont wory i know too many cooks spoil the broth!

Anonymous
30-11-01, 12:45 AM
lol indeed

i shall whack the boost up once its run in and u wont see for all the luvley black smoke

Micky@novaload.net :)