PDA

View Full Version : bad day

Riggy
31-10-04, 10:59 PM
:twisted: went out yesterday with sean to the cwc meet so left my car at home , and on way back got sean to drop me of at the pub lol :D, but then it kicks off in pub and was police riot vans and everythin there for a few hours, so when i finally get in i go straight to bed knackard ,wake up this mornin and some little PICKEY TWAT has kicked of my wing mirrors and dented my door :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

have sorted out as best i could now with my spare mirrors and t-cut the dent and pushed it out as best i could just need dentmaster people to finish it now

sorry bout the rant
carl

Adam
31-10-04, 11:07 PM
Seems to be the "in" thing, kicking off door mirrors, every car in my street had there mirror kicked off this week. Good job my car is parked off the road.
Are you sure you didn't get so wasted last night that you came home and had a go at your car :wink:
Probably was some idiot that kicked it in though :evil:

Riggy
31-10-04, 11:09 PM
Are you sure you didn't get so wasted last night that you came home and had a go at your car :wink:

lol nope i didnt even have a drink cos i was drivin my misses 106 home cos she was drinkin :D

scott.parker
31-10-04, 11:10 PM
Damn mate you have some bad luck at times dont you,i member its not the first time you have posted up a post like this,and i did that once when a littel girl fell off her bike and scratched the handle all down my rear wing!

scott

Riggy
31-10-04, 11:14 PM
that aint the start of it scott it been hit twice once causing the mk2 front :wink: and the again causing the funny couloured head light broke grill and new wing then i had my rear wiper ripped of a few days b4 trax and now this :twisted:

i feels like neil :D

RJM25R
31-10-04, 11:26 PM
Which pub were you fightin' in Riggy??????

Riggy
31-10-04, 11:28 PM
lol the royal oak rick lol :D

nam
01-11-04, 08:34 AM
gutted riggy, i dont see the point why poeple do this kind of thing, i mean what the fun in spoiling someone elses pride and joy?

any way am glad you fix it (in some way lol)

Nam

-Bruce-
01-11-04, 08:50 AM
i feels like neil :D

that is so shite carl, hope you get it fixed. i will look out for a nice mint door for you. as you will be strugeling to get it back to perfect.

bruce

Philsutton
01-11-04, 05:41 PM
these people need to found an taught a lesson, take them out with a RPG they wont be kicking much after their legs are orbiting the earth. I had a rather bad day yesterday, went down to get an engine from wales an on the way back the fiesta decided the inside of its engine looked better all down the motorway, oh an it happened quite a distance from home with an engine, gearbox and engine crane in, so towing it on its rear wheels was errmm interesting

epo
01-11-04, 06:39 PM
sorry to hear that riggy

i too am havin a bad
nightmare of a kitchen went through a blokes wall with a screwdriver today paper thin walls he was sound about it but stiull the point and the cooker i have to wire is a nightmare run

RJM25R
01-11-04, 10:06 PM
Careful Riggy, it's not a nice pub LOL!!!!

Riggy
01-11-04, 10:12 PM
rick my fiancee works in the owners beauty salon so she works in the pub a couple off nights aswell lol tue and sat :D so its not that bad just a shooting and a few fights lol :D

ps have you changed your number

srs1
01-11-04, 10:38 PM
yep i remember the phone call off you carl.

not good luck with your car at the moment. (i'm glad i dont get this stuff)

last person to do something to my car found a chisel through a few panels the next morning.
:D

ade
01-11-04, 11:22 PM
thats a pisher m8!

:(

I remember when some pikey kicked the missus wing mirror of the Ibiza - ?180 to fix it!

:evil:

Nae respect.

fearless
02-11-04, 12:19 AM

A mate of mine drinks in there - Gaz Sharp - It's his local

Didn't the landlord get hit by a stray bullet !!!!!!

srs1
02-11-04, 12:21 AM
you can fuck right off ow if you are going to think if i am going to join you for a pint now riggy

Col_Mk1
02-11-04, 12:26 AM
bad crack that my mirrors got kicked and 1 pinched!!! never new that was u riggy with sean at cwc cruise :lol:

Riggy
02-11-04, 10:17 AM

A mate of mine drinks in there - Gaz Sharp - It's his local

Didn't the landlord get hit by a stray bullet !!!!!!

lol it didnt hit kettle but it did hit someone sat there drinking :D