PDA

View Full Version : FSE fitting

Gunzi
30-10-04, 12:35 PM
I bought a FSE Bower Boost Valve from Al Wilson, but it was supplied without instructions.
The FSE seems to have one more pipe than the std fuel pressure regulator?

Anyone know where this has to go? (The pipe comes from the side of the
FSE)

Or has any one got one of these fitted to thier E16se, and coukld post a photo of it?

any help greatly appreciated!

gunzi

shaney-b
30-10-04, 09:03 PM
fule goes in from the side and out at the bottom did you get the aluminum plate that replaces the old fule regulater and the braided hose

Gunzi
31-10-04, 03:32 PM
The aluminium plate is just a braket ? that goes onto where the throttle cable bits bolt onto the inlet manifold?

It came with a red hose which comes out the top (into the idle control thing) and a black hose that comes out the side, this one has a larger diameter and the metal one out the bottom (attatched to unit.

How do I link the FSE to the injectors if I am removing the old fuel rail?

gunzi

shaney-b
02-11-04, 11:00 PM
you should off got another aluminum plate that bolts on to the fule rail where the old fule regulater is and the pipe that that dosen't pump fule through when the ignition is turned on fits on the bottom of the fse valve and the pipe that comes from the side of the fse valve goes to that plate on the fule rail thats how mine goes you might not of got the whole kit i have anouther one on anouther engine that just goes in between the old fule regulater and the fule pipe i dont no whether thats any beter tho

shaney-b
02-11-04, 11:07 PM
give us your e mail and arl send you an ok pic of it