PDA

View Full Version : Mcrae Crashes out

Anonymous
23-11-01, 12:40 PM
Gutted 4 him check out this site 4 all the latest info on Rally GB.

www.wrc.com

Twitchin like a pigs eye!

Anonymous
23-11-01, 01:52 PM
Yep me too. However maybe its Burns's turn..after all McRae gives him a lot of shit so maybe what goes round comes round??

Anonymous
23-11-01, 04:17 PM
i agree

did u see the suff he was saying about "britan" last nite

"no scottish vs english"

"brittish"

"no scotish"

we own scotland/wales and northen ireland, so u better start showing sum respect to the mighty great brits u wonky toothed scottish crash dummy

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
23-11-01, 04:28 PM
woohoo i'm glad he's gone out - he is a fool even though he did drive a nova in his rallying career, i am all for burns!!

Anonymous
23-11-01, 06:13 PM
lol that will teach him to drive a ford..... now where did i leave the keys to my wrc corsa?

16v Nova - Toolkit, Trouble, Points and great expence all come as standard :)

e reg shell almost gone!!

Anonymous
23-11-01, 06:46 PM
I would rather a fucking ford driver win than a soft southern **** who goes by the name of Burns. Rick

They say "good things come to those who wait" and me and John have waited longer than most!

Anonymous
23-11-01, 11:07 PM
Lol @ Micky and Rick. This ones gonna run & run. If Burns wins it'll be a Brit 1 2. Does that make anyone feel better? Don't forget a Spaniard could take the title if he wins!:D

Anonymous
23-11-01, 11:46 PM
I would rather a flying pig wins than a tart like Burns. HE IS A DISGRACE TO US TRUE BRITS (southern fairy can probably not even change a flat tyre, hmm 'thats what my codriver/butler is here for you know!' lol) Rick

They say "good things come to those who wait" and me and John have waited longer than most!

Anonymous
23-11-01, 11:59 PM
lmfao@ codriver/butler... hahahhaha...

Anyway - who cares if he a southerner and a tart and any of the other names you have been calling him - he is brittish - and he could win something... david beckham talks funny but we all like it when he is scoring goals for england dont we...

Anonymous
24-11-01, 08:36 AM
carlos sainz will win he is the best!!! :D i'm not being biased, or am i?

I want my car back :-(

Anonymous
24-11-01, 04:52 PM
lol

m8 i think u spoke to soon!
roflmao

Anonymous
24-11-01, 05:19 PM
sainz the crowd masher!! lol

BURNSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its soo much better to see it live than on telly :) the smell of fuel and tyres is soo exhilarting

Dave Pearce, hmm he mixes like a man with no hands

Anonymous
24-11-01, 07:01 PM
u cant see nowt "live" its all dust and stones in your face, ist even worse at night u get noise and bright light for 1 sec then dark ness for 5 mins

Anonymous
25-11-01, 09:47 AM
I was supposed to be watching the rallying yesterday live in cardiff,but due to mates really fucking me about whether they could get the time off work or not,we decided to leave it,then 2 days ago,I was asked if I was still going cos they was! x-( cheeky fuckers,then they ring me the other nite saying how they were in cardiff bay and that they couldnt see the hotel we stayed in last time n wanted directions,I told em they were dense cos cardiff bay is a few miles away from the hotel,and I told em I couldnt remember where the hotel was...

I want some 15"s!

Anonymous
25-11-01, 02:51 PM
HA HA BURNS WON MCRAE IS A TART

Anonymous
25-11-01, 04:15 PM
Burns so deserves this!! he drove his ass off this year. lets just hope subaru come up with a better looking car next year :)

Dave Pearce, hmm he mixes like a man with no hands

Anonymous
25-11-01, 04:29 PM
Burns is a southern **** and i bet his butler even went to get his trophy for him! Mcrae is the fastest driver in the world, but not always the most consistent due to pants reliability most of the time.Next year you will all see when ford wins it with ease. Rick

Anonymous
25-11-01, 05:26 PM
hasnt burns left subaru seeing as tommi is now going there???

Anonymous
25-11-01, 06:19 PM
remember the old nickname "colin McCrash" lol!-thats what he was dubbed a few years back

I want some 15"s!

Anonymous
26-11-01, 12:58 AM
Mr. Burns is goin to Peugeot now I think

=======================
If there's grass on the pitch... :D