PDA

View Full Version : 306 hdi

benji
25-10-04, 07:14 PM
i've been looking for a phase 3, 306 hdi, 3dr with 1/2 leather and air con, gti-6 alloys, basically all the usual stuff. i can't find one for love nor money. :cry: the only one's i have found are 5doors with 100,000 on the clock

anyone know someone with one for sale?

Snowface
25-10-04, 07:52 PM
thats a lot of 3's in that first line lol.

FastBlueLion
29-10-04, 11:48 AM
I don't think you can get an HDi with 1/2 leather in GTi spec. The cars you are seeing I think are 306 Meridians (they have half leather) with Gti Wheels on. All depends on the centers of the seats. If they're patterned material then it is a Meridian whereas if it has Suede, I can only guess they've had GTi seats fitted.

I spent ages looking for one. Think the model you're after is the DTURBO HDI, exactly same setup as the GTi only a diesel and don't have leather seats. They've got climate control, GTi suspension etc. The models that aren't badged DTURBO are quicker than the badged versions in my experience, Turbo kicks in at 1750rpm and pulls to around 4500rpm instead of kicking in around 3000rpm.

Hope this helps!

FastBlueLion

Gunzi
29-10-04, 05:44 PM
My mate had one of these check it out at :

http://www.memberscars.peugeotsportclub.com/306_13.htm

He ran a 16.5xx 1/4 mile, that was before he put the intercooler on it (when it had 118bhp @ 229 lb/ft)

He couldn't beat me in my standard (at the time) E16SE engined SR! That may have cchenged with the intercooler, but he sold it, now burns around in a Cav Turbo.

gunzi

benji
29-10-04, 05:57 PM
lol. i have my nova for racing. the 306 will be for tthe GF to get to uni in.

FastBlueLion, i havn't seen any yet. all i know is i want a 3 door phase 3 in black/dark blue/moonstone blue. with leather seats, air con and gti alloys. as far as i know the hdi meridian comes with all that, i have ?7000 in with my socks and its been there for 2 weeks. if i don't find one soon i will do somthing daft like buy a scooby