PDA

View Full Version : Southend This Saturday

Anonymous
21-11-01, 10:42 PM
right..as most know the mk legall cruise (for this saturday) was cancelled, so the organisers have tryed to get as many people as poss. to go down southend instead. so anyone who was dissapointed at mk being cancelled please come down to southend and show your support!! there are several convoys to join (listed below). i have been told both Max Power + Redline will both be there!!

Convoys:

Rothersthorpe Services M1 J15A @6.45
Toddington Services M1 J12 @ 7.45
South Mimms Services M25 J23 @ 8.30
For M40 Convoy From Thame, Esso Garage contact streetcarz@hotmail.com
for all other convoys see cruise boards or see you at the sea front

- Rob

Anonymous
22-11-01, 12:09 AM
Definatly going!

Convoying with the streetcarz lot.

See ya there B-)

Anonymous
22-11-01, 08:58 AM
u missed the last one Rob, it will be tescos just outside southend on the A127. I'm not sure if i'm going now...

Rick says: They say "good things come to those who wait" and me and John have waited longer than most! ...

Which means Johns is going to be much better because hes going to be waiting a hell of a long time!! :P

Anonymous
22-11-01, 11:36 AM
we nned to be very careful on the 127 the word is that the old bill know whats going on and they will be waiting for us!

Anonymous
22-11-01, 12:42 PM
Gotta agree with Teddy here! When I went down there about a month back the plod closed the A127 about half way along (from m25 to southend) and they were basically forcing people to turn off. But if they do that again there are a load of other routes in, you just need a bit of local knowledge! B-)

Chris

wardy@speedsims.com
wardy@equinoxeracing.org

Anonymous
23-11-01, 11:46 AM
i heard its moving to northampton?

Anonymous
23-11-01, 12:04 PM
erm nope, Northants police wont allow it, its been done in the past, everything is on for southend this saturday, i know of loads of people going so it should be a good night out

Anonymous
23-11-01, 12:52 PM
dont listen to peeps who are saying its at n'pton, i know a couple of guys have tried to organise this, they are expecting peeps to wanna go street racing round a old industrial park !! the police are so strict in n'pton they will all get busted !!

Anonymous
23-11-01, 02:45 PM
Breeny u going to se now? how u getting there

Anonymous
23-11-01, 08:01 PM
speed cameras: blue van (pick up style) with reflective stickers on back, sits by traffic lights on 127 towards s/end till bout half ten then faces the other way bout 11/12.
if they block the 127 where it goes under the bridge and send u round by raleigh and halfords then follow the signs for seafront/town centre then u will c a mr clutch hang a right i think then the seafront appears as if by magic!
hope to see some novas and baps!
and hope the info is useful
dan.

[-flash.gif-]