PDA

View Full Version : fao 1.6 8v turbo owners

peester
21-10-04, 12:13 AM
hi there. just havin a go at tryin to sort/organise a meeting with someone off here who owns a turbo'd j series to see and talk about the conversion. also be taken out in it. ideally owner must have knowledge on the conversion or carried it out themselves if poss. i can come up to them sometime soon or you can come down to me, pm me if your keen.
or try somesort of all 1.6 t 8v owners to meet up. that'de be good.
hi-spec novaneil-like engines im less keen on purely because thats too much money and time but still get in touch..

NovaNeil
21-10-04, 12:17 PM
Im considering selling all the bits off my engine to do the conversion on another... Will decide by start of November.... But if I do, someone can buy what is basically 85bhp for there Nova GSi. Keep an Eye in the for-sale section. I won't be asking stupid money.

To be honest I don't think there are that many 1.6 8v Turbo owners left... They seem to keep blowing up thanks to the "NOT SO GREAT " Courtenay setup.

Neil

peester
21-10-04, 12:27 PM
To be honest I don't think there are that many 1.6 8v Turbo owners left... They seem to keep blowing up thanks to the "NOT SO GREAT " Courtenay setup.

Neil

errr, won't be going there chap. yeah ill keep in touch with ya mate bout them bits.

wait an see if there are any others out there...

Ben
21-10-04, 02:18 PM
The one Colins got for sale is cheap.

peester
21-10-04, 02:45 PM
whos colin? that a whole car? dont need a whole car. just advice/specs and parts on/for the conversion.

Ben
21-10-04, 03:34 PM
Look in For sale section on here is engine only and it came out a proper car.

m.d.
21-10-04, 07:36 PM
what you building now then neil. seems a shame to loose all that effourt you have put into the 8v

yellow nova
25-10-04, 11:39 PM
http://img44.exs.cx/img44/3005/2004_0824Image0001.jpgpeester ive got a 16 turbo you can have a look at

peester
26-10-04, 02:19 PM
lol; ive seen urs at billing (think when u bought it) aye im keen. only though i might be too keen - white gsi's my fav.. turbo'd too? ooooohhhh.
ive got the old sports car club mag feature plastered on my walls lol.