PDA

View Full Version : Talk me into re-shelling..

broody
19-10-04, 12:06 AM
common guys, im on a downer at the mo and need to realise why it would be such a good idea to re-shell and transfur everything over to a straight shell.

Any help plz for a depressed bloke...

Jules
19-10-04, 12:24 AM
Because it'd be a straight shell (as you've mentioned) and it probbaly won't of been written off 3 times.

broody
19-10-04, 12:35 AM
serious reasons please.

burgo
19-10-04, 12:42 AM
because if you didnt want to do it you wouldnt be asking us to "talk you into" it

broody
19-10-04, 12:45 AM
Yeah im like 50/50 on what to do, just need a push to which way to go.

NOVA_GTEUK
19-10-04, 01:28 AM
At the end off the day,nobody can talk you into it.Its your decison nobody elses.Just think sensible,can you afford it, have you got the time to do it and do you love the car enough to do it :D

Lol...But personally if i was you i would reshell it :roll:

Col_Mk1
19-10-04, 02:41 AM
broody reshell mate its class car and u must made influnsce on me 2 get it same colour 8) and loads people like ur car on the forums i am on :wink:

Stuart
19-10-04, 08:07 AM
:roll:

Jules
19-10-04, 10:50 AM
serious reasons please.

Because it'd be a straight shell (as you've mentioned) and it probbaly won't of been written off 3 times.

:roll:

Alex
19-10-04, 01:31 PM
as above

p.s Put it on Red!

Will
19-10-04, 01:33 PM
leave this one in a primer finish

Ben
19-10-04, 04:26 PM
Spend the money initally on extra driving lessons so when you finally do reshell you dont write it off again!

Riggy
19-10-04, 05:57 PM
neil if you want a straight shell why not sell your car

and buy a straight mint one already done it would be quicker so you still would have a car and the hopefully you wont have as many probs

if not then i think you should re-shell but only into a mint shell or its just not worth it

Col_Mk1
19-10-04, 06:04 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Stuart
19-10-04, 06:16 PM
to be fair he wont be able to sell his existing car/shell for much at all.

unless he finds a chav. i mean the interior paint isnt the same colour at the outside, its been written off loads so most peeps will steer well clear.

just get a corrado and start bending that.

Riggy
19-10-04, 06:20 PM
unless he finds a chav. .

i was goin to put that lol but decided against it lol

put it the back of a magazine for silly money and someone will buy it :D

Jules
19-10-04, 06:31 PM

ROFL!!!

That's one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time!!

Cheers for making me laugh Camb - you're a leg-end!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jim
19-10-04, 06:34 PM
Why do you need convincing? Your shell is knackered and a danger to you and other road users.

You've posted this type of question so many times. You know everyones thoughts, and yet you still do nothing.

Jim

Will
19-10-04, 06:45 PM
its a nova of course is nackered ;)

Mel
19-10-04, 08:51 PM
Just pull your finger out and get a move on with it...

?Marty?
19-10-04, 09:52 PM
Yes. Get in that kitchen and rattle those pots and pans...

Ben
20-10-04, 02:44 PM
Why do you need convincing? Your shell is knackered and a danger to you and other road users.

LMAO

Corrado's are soooo cheap now i cant belive it!

Nick
20-10-04, 08:51 PM
lol attention seeking !

i'd agree, buy a new shell.

not a ragged corrado, otherwise tons of things will just go wrong with it.

Al Wilson
21-10-04, 01:49 PM
I have a nice clean shell lol

broody
21-10-04, 04:07 PM
Yes im re-shelling, let the hunting begin!

Alex
21-10-04, 04:10 PM
All good condition shells have now gone into hiding for fear of being written off

Fester
21-10-04, 04:12 PM
I'll send you ?2 by bank transfer to buy a pint if this goes ahead!

Alex
21-10-04, 04:13 PM
red

mikeoxford
21-10-04, 04:23 PM
youve always had reason to complain at the nova. nothing has ever gone right. you always play with and brake something. youve never enjoyed it. its put you into how much debt?............one argument.

you really like novas. you have a nice nova that just needs tidying up around the edges, and a shell would be ideal. your an entusiast. it looks nice and it does turn heads...........second argument.

on the whole? im sorry but im with cambridge......

at the end of the day - neil its another nova. you will never be satisified with it, and you will only have to take out another loan for it.

sell up, move on, your not gonna want a nova all your life so why not try something new sooner rather than later?

at the end of the day i think quite a few people (or an incresing number shall we say?) on here their novas are like "second cars" now, and weekend toys. the majority of the good ones dont remain daily drivers (which is a shame).

IF i thought you were deadly serious, and i thought youd be happy about it. id have totally a different argument. But i dont think your an avid nova enthusiast. and i dont think you will do it without a bodge here and a bodge there :lol:. you just want something that looks ncie and dosent go to badly. so why have the expense when you can pick up reasonable cars for well cheap.

just my thoughts anyway.

make me an offer for mine :lol: its only sitting there waiting for total vauxhall to come - *cough* be rotten by the time they get here

epo
21-10-04, 04:26 PM
get your ass in gear and get it featured mike :wink: :lol:

mikeoxford
21-10-04, 04:33 PM
get your ass in gear and get it featured mike :wink: :lol:

:lol: its all i ever dreamed of as a nipper in my youth at school.

now nasty editor is taking the privellege away :lol: or at least being bloody slow

epo
21-10-04, 04:54 PM
an as for neil

why not get this sri http://www.novaload.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=100691

use the shell for yours its under a grand

broody
21-10-04, 05:14 PM
epo i could, apart form thats my mate andy and its his nova, im not looking for one that soon.

epo
21-10-04, 05:30 PM
yeah i knew he was your mate and local thats why i thought hmmm that'd be alright for neil neil orange peel