PDA

View Full Version : MOT

Anonymous
14-11-01, 04:07 PM
Well today was the day i thot would come next year....... car failed MOT with flying colours.

quote from garage "Your cars more hollier than a pope, haha"

so i bought a shed that now needs welding in wings cross member n/s sill, boot and floor. ive spent all my money on it making it look presentable and the thing just fucked up all the time.

so dave the student who bought a shed knowing nothing about cars at time/present, now dont have car to go to work with and i reckon ive had enuff of car modding cos wotever i touch brakes.

my rants now over

see ya

Anonymous
14-11-01, 07:23 PM
lol my car failed 2day also left side screen washer blocked, rainbow coloured bulbs, and ball joint. they passed the rear clear clusters, i dont know! ,wat they like fail stupid fings blocked screen washer but pass rear clear clusters etc. garages um never understand them:p

Anonymous
14-11-01, 08:28 PM
dave u say student dave... then say i got no car for work hmmmmmm

I want my car back :-(

Anonymous
14-11-01, 09:03 PM
Some students do work as well you know ;)

Anonymous
14-11-01, 09:44 PM
i work saturday and sunday in tesco as well as being at uni all week. and i also play footy thru week as well. so im busy lad who cant be arsed doing anything at evenings so i just go on me comp.

Anonymous
14-11-01, 10:52 PM
Where u from again Dave? I was down in Forres, then Elgin. and went to Peterhead to look at a a couple of cars.

Anonymous
14-11-01, 11:25 PM
i havnt got a job. im not a student.

B-) Streakers beware: Your end is in sight B-)

Anonymous
15-11-01, 01:59 AM
dave we told u to get rid ov it a long time ago and buy summit better.

now uve got to buy anther clean shell and rebuild it or uve wasted all your time

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
15-11-01, 08:53 AM
the rear clears passed ...was that with Twin reverse lights & no fog??
if it is with the one fog & reverse, then what would be the problem?

Anonymous
15-11-01, 06:19 PM
im from insch, little village between inverurie and huntly. and ill be mightily impressed if you know where it is.

Anonymous
15-11-01, 10:18 PM
cos all cars are supposed to have two red reflectors posistioned approx. symetrical on the rear of the car. clear clusters are clear so they dobt have red one. Dave, every tried modding a pedal nike? did you know they dont need an MOT? lmao. Never mind mate, get a new car and start again. best of luck

Performance Car Audio - http://customize.9f.com

Anonymous
15-11-01, 10:19 PM
bike not nike. Soz

Performance Car Audio - http://customize.9f.com

Anonymous
15-11-01, 10:35 PM
Em, is it near new pitsligo? Mintlaw? You heard of Invergordon?

Anonymous
16-11-01, 02:40 PM
lol i know all em places, i live 10 miles from huntly on a 96 road, little village :P

not close to mintlaw tho lol

Anonymous
16-11-01, 04:31 PM
My speedo broke when driving out of Buckie. I'm sure I'll be down again, as my mates Dad owns some fish factory in Peterhead. I'll let u know, hopefully I'll have my GSi by then tho. I was in Huntly looking at a Mondeo Si on 17's, but the guy sold it that day! :(

Anonymous
16-11-01, 04:59 PM
lol that mondeo didnt belong to a driving instructors son did it? or whos car was it cos i prob knew em

Anonymous
17-11-01, 11:29 PM
It was in a Garage, was dirt cheap, only ?1750!! I mite be going to Forres anyday because I seen a car in the "scot-ads". I also seen a F reg Nova SR for sale in Insch? u know who's selling it? I dont wanna buy it like.