PDA

View Full Version : respect the pork

Anonymous
15-11-01, 01:05 PM
I know most of you may not agree with this but I have to pay respect to some of merseyside's constabulary. People are very quick to put down the police and I generally hate them myself but when they do something good it is not mentioned.

Last night on my way home from work I was driving rather quick through whiston and on to the m62. I decided to see if my new k+n (cheers damian) made my car any faster. I was doing about 110 on the motorway and I knew there was a bizzie car behind me somewhere but I thought i was out of its sight. Anyway they stopped me at the rocket and I thought I was in big trouble as I have already got 8 points , only one brake light is working and obviously the speed was very excessive. The copper was sound and only gave a producer!! He was actually a nice guy ...as was his assistant. he was even arsed about the brake light. Not many like that these days.

Anonymous
15-11-01, 01:15 PM
err the brake light is dangerous!! fix it
as for the speed 110mph isn't excesive when my nova is on the road my cruising speed on the m way is 115-120

16v Nova - Toolkit, Trouble, Points and great expence all come as standard :)

e reg shell almost gone!!

Anonymous
15-11-01, 01:30 PM
110 is exessive in the eyes of the police matey and if you have as many points as I do its their opinion that counts. 40 mph over the limit is usually an instant ban so I though he was nice about it. I know the brake light is dangerous and I have ordered them from carisma style and they havent arrived yet, the police officer saw this as a perfectly reasonable excuse as one side still worked. The main point is ...respect the pigs...not all of them ...but some

Anonymous
15-11-01, 01:34 PM
After my encounters with the police i have to say that many many of them dont respect you.
Respect isnt automatically given-its earned.
If they are polite and courteous thenfair enuff, no problem.
But after my dealings with the police, i have little respect for a large percentage of the police around here.
Unfortunate yes-but sadly true.

Anonymous
15-11-01, 01:41 PM
me too freak and thats why I was so surprised that they where so sound

Anonymous
15-11-01, 01:49 PM
Went passed a T5 on the m6 touching 130mph and he never batted an eye lid, i must have been the luckiest kid in town that day, 130 is a bit excessive but 110 is ok in good driving conditions on the mway.

Daz9124@aol.com

Twitchin like a pigs eye!

Anonymous
15-11-01, 02:03 PM
its not that I think 110 is really fast , its just really fast to be doing in front of a couple of coppers.

Anonymous
15-11-01, 02:24 PM
110 is excessive. Thats like doing 70 in a 30 or 80 mph in a 40 limit. its still 40mph more that you are allowed to do so that is excessive however you look at it.

We all speed, some of us 10 mph some of us 30 or 40 some more. You were lucky mate with getting let off for that. The police are twats round here, I have been pulled over 6 times in 2 weeks in my little temporary fiesta and every time its for some lame ass excuse like, oh your exhaust is hanging a bit low, or your head lights aren't very bright.

They pulled my brother over and made him take his car for another mot because the policeman thought the suspension was too hard and it might be dangerous. Its an AVO Coilover kit and he couldn't understand the fact that you can alter the damper and ride height, so he made him take it for another mot.

needless to say it went straight through.

rozzers = tossers

Anonymous
15-11-01, 02:48 PM
not all of em tho.

Anonymous
15-11-01, 02:54 PM
true. most of em though.

I supose they are just doing their job and some boy racers are a pain in the arse for them so they take it out on all of us.

Still pisses me off when they go out of their way to be akward.

Ecspecially when you are just driving along minding your own business, not speeding or doing anything illegal and just coz you have got a sported up car and your wearing a baseball cap, immediately you must be doing something illegal.

People like us who spend time working on their cars are less likely to have something out of place, like a bald tyre, or missing bulb or something like that, than the sort of motorist who never even looks at their car except from the inside.

It really pisses me off when I see people doing stupid things like doing u turns in the middle of the road or turning right where it says no right turn, and jumping red lights, things like that and these people get away with it time and again, and we get pulled over for everything !!!

:D 2.0l 8v. It will work one day !!! :D

Anonymous
15-11-01, 03:12 PM
old people are the worst cos they never use their mirrors or do any observations, they havent got quick enough reactions to drive. But its the young (and cp lol) who are constantly pulled over.

Most bizzies are power hungry dicknuts that probably got bullied in school and they get hard ons when they give you a ticket. But not all of them are like that.

Anonymous
15-11-01, 05:28 PM
yup agreed blondie, most coppers are people who are after respect cos they were looked down on and bullied as a child...the day will come when a copper pulls me, acts a complete cock...the i find out where he lives and go down and wait outside his house with a bat...shouting "pork, pork, pork" as i club him...nob end's 95% of em...

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

Anonymous
16-11-01, 07:58 AM
lol@Ged - dont think that would achive too much long term mate - although short term it may be quite theraputic.

1.3SR FOR SALE ?200
Click For Details.
http://www.novaload.net/forums/forum.asp?ref=2347&id=6&desc=For+Sale+%26+Wanted&mpp=&sort=

Anonymous
16-11-01, 11:35 AM
2 things, firstly, 110 IS exsesive like Damian said. Those that cruise regulary at over 100mph should consider yourselves very lucky that you haven't been banned from driving or are dead from a car crash. I don't care how many of you reply saying your more than capable driving at 110mph, The truth is your giving yourselves less time to react to a situation, and that isn't a good thing. I'm not saying I never speed, but the majority of the time i stick to the speed limit.
Secondly, Ged, I doubt very much you'd club a copper. Why not find the local car thief and beat the cr@p out of him?
One last thing before I go, Blondie, consider yourself very lucky mate, next time you might not get away with it.

Anonymous
16-11-01, 11:42 AM
I do mate. Top speeds are just silly and dangerous and that pig had every right to give me allsorts of shit, I'm just glad he never.

Anonymous
16-11-01, 12:15 PM
On a bit of a different note but still a rant, i want to moan about the lazy arsehole drivers who cant be arsed to flick the 2 little levers either side of the steering wheel.Yes, its the people who refuse to use their indicators that really fucking piss me off. Some situations are damn right dangerous when indicators are not used. In fact even people who change lanes and turn off without indicating really wind me up! Its not like it takes much fucking effort to let your fellow drivers know what you are doing on the road.
Thanks for reading-rant over
Cheers. :)

Anonymous
16-11-01, 12:47 PM
I agree with you Tony. Have you ever noticed that it always seems to be people with resonably expensive cars like Jags or Mercs. What winds me up the most is that these cars are usually automatic, so it's not like they have to use a gearstick. I think it's down to the fact that there left hand is holding their mobile to their ear. I've often felt like puling up along side these selfish idiots and saying "Excuse me, but I don't think your indicators are working". I remember one time this woman just stopped in the middle of the road, so i stopped behind her thinking she had stopped in an emergancy. After about 30 seconds she looked into her rear veiw mirror, and saw I was behind her, she then decided to put her indicator on signalling that she had infact pulled over. Enfuriated by this I wound my window down and as I drove past I said "Use your indicators and mirror sooner", Then the funniest thing ever happened, She stuck two fingers up at me as if to say i was in the wrong, lol. Fortunatley I'm not an agressive driver, but it made me realise that there are some totally selfish people on the roads and it's these people that have the accidents. So called boy racers get the publicity becasue of the cruises, but middle aged business men and women are seen as respectable citizens, when in truth there the worst drivers in the country.

Anonymous
16-11-01, 04:44 PM
I hate pigs! All of them!! If they are not bent, they are masons!! I hate them!! I have been pulled over TWICE this week!! If it happens again in the next 2 months I'm complaining! So I just got out of my car yesterday and went off on one at the copper, saying how can he justify pulling me when I was only followed home the night before and checked!! He just apologised and told me he didn't need to check my docs. But the bastid made me late for work! Hate them, with a passion!
I used to work with a copper's son - he grassed on 2 people in our work for not having road tax!! Wot a prick! Now he's joining the police.
Rant over X-(

Anonymous
16-11-01, 05:11 PM
i'd never be a copper. u automatically loose your mates when u become a copper...

they are a different breed the pork brigade

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

Anonymous
16-11-01, 06:17 PM
erm ian griffiths (corsasport) mate has become a copper and still has his mates, he is still sound and still goes to cruises with us, i think you are in talk shite mode today ged, not seen so much crap as if u stand outside some coppers house to club him, what a muppet.

Anonymous
17-11-01, 12:27 AM
my cuz is a cop... he traded his cossie in for an astra fuckin 1.7 diesel, not even TD... from 60 in 5.5 secs to 60 in 17 secs... and he also got married

faggot :)

=======================
If there's grass on the pitch... :D

Anonymous
17-11-01, 11:35 AM
A mate of mine is a traffic cop, he used to drive a Ferrari 355 but he has traded it in for a 260 modena. He is a sound guy and often goes to cruises in his Ferrari. Not all cops are satan. Rick

They say "good things come to those who wait" and me and John have waited longer than most!

Anonymous
17-11-01, 05:24 PM
Sorry but 95% of them up my way ar ewankers too. Pulled my mate over in his ax gt the otyher day. First wuestion was whos car's this son??
He saqys Mine
Then the officer takes the keys from him and says,"no really who's is the car"
Then after ten minutes of checkin stuff he asks again if he's stolen the car!!!

WHAT A WANK

I now have taxed tested and insured,Go chase criminals on my number plate!! Should cause some havok!!!

For Sale- 15" TSW Stealths Good tyres offers??
35mm offset.

Taxed,tested and insured.Go chase criminals