PDA

View Full Version : Number Plate help

Anonymous
16-11-01, 11:44 AM
I know about the new laws sayin you've gotta have the place that made your number plates up and their post code at the bottom of any new plates...

i have a mate who works at a local place that does plates and he says he couldn't do me a square plate for the front of me nova cos they are illegal...

i said that it was on my head, if they are illegal it is me who gets done...he said that they would get in trouble also cos their logo is on an illegal plate.

my question is, hoe can i get hold of a square plate for the front of my car? what blags can i use? or isit just this particular shop that is being a bit too picky, if i walk into a couple of other number plate shops and ask em to make me one, will they sort it our for me?

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

Anonymous
16-11-01, 12:14 PM
try a motorbike shop

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
16-11-01, 12:37 PM
The plates I am getting from www.gtgrafix.co.uk
have NO logo on them ...only what I WANT !!

not even Halfords CH5, or the place where they are made, as Ste said.

And they do custom sizes, so see what they say.

Anonymous
16-11-01, 01:04 PM
tell them to make them cos your only going to use them for show purposes. try a ripspeed section at halford that do show plates, grafix ect.

Anonymous
16-11-01, 01:21 PM
anyway, got one sorted at my local back street motorspares shop...the guy probably doesn't know it's illegal...

sweet! making my front splitter from a honda civic front bumper this weekend! dont think thats been done before ;)

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk