PDA

View Full Version : H3 NOV is going....

Al Wilson
16-10-04, 07:03 PM
I have decided it is time to leave H3 NOV now and move onto my next project....

Putting more money into her is no longer an option as uni has become my priority and needs my attention as it is an important year, also financial reasons have partly made me make this decision.

It has been fun but all good things must come to an end and I know that this is the time. I have some great ideas for my next project and will save the money from H3 NOV's parts until next year when I can give it my full and undivided attention. Watch this (carbon equiped) space.....

Therefore EVERY single part of my car will be available. I will post a price list later in the week in the for sale section. First come first served. lol

Thank you all for the feedback and comments I have had, it certainly makes it all worthwhile. 8) I will still be on Novaload regularly so don't think you've got rid of me just yet. lol

Al

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Alwilson/Stripped%20interior/8.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Alwilson/Stripped%20interior/20.jpg

m.d.
16-10-04, 07:07 PM
will be a shame to see it go mate, was a lot of effout in that car

Mike.
16-10-04, 07:13 PM
well at the end of the day iff u feel theres nothing else left to do then i guess your making the right decision

krobinson
16-10-04, 07:16 PM
Sorry to hear your stripping mate. It's a mint shell, so make sure it go's to a good home to be built into something else :d

Keith

P.S. PM Sent :D

PAG
16-10-04, 07:46 PM
can i have first refusal on the following parts! ( as dont know the prices yet)

1.carbon fibre bonnet
2.roll cage + rear strut brace
3.Avo fully adjustable coilovers
4.Goodridge braided brake lines.

sorry to hear ur breaking it

Mel
16-10-04, 07:48 PM
Gutted. I shall be sad to not see your car anymore Alex, but if its not practical to have money-wise, then I dont blame you at all, as I know exactly how you feel.

Will be sad to see such a minter go.

General Baxter
16-10-04, 07:56 PM
oh my god, :cry:

will the plate go with the shell,

as i need a new shell ;)

Al Wilson
16-10-04, 08:00 PM
lol you lot!!

Plate I'll keep on rentention, not sure what I'm doing with it. Might sell it, haven't decided.

The shell will be available at the end and its in very good condition - people who have seen it can tell you.

Al

scott.parker
16-10-04, 08:24 PM
Well mate shame to hear shes getting striped down but if it must be,then thats just what hsa to happen hey.

Any hints on what your next project is going to based on,nova? astra? or anothere make of car alltoghether?

scott

Adam
16-10-04, 08:29 PM
Seems to mint to be broken mate, its an awesome car.

elsey197
16-10-04, 08:42 PM
Shame to hear that, the interior is quality on that car,

Yeah what is going to be your next project?

Seems to mint to be broken mate, its an awesome car.

It is probably worth alot more and easier to shift if it is broken.

Stanton
16-10-04, 08:45 PM
saw this one 1st time jus before its feature at pvs. detail was mad.

someone buy it, take off the bumpers - put gs1 ones on and let the bastid.

job jobbed.

gotta be up there with the best novas built. lookin fwd to see wot you do next al.

(car sold. back on novaload. cudnt stay away :lol: )

NovaNeil
16-10-04, 08:46 PM
Really sad to here that mate, she looked top at the National Weekend a few months back.

I'd also be interested in a few parts... Cage, front wings etc. But i'd honestly prefer it if they stayed on your car mate.... and you put a 16v Turbo in like you've always wanted to. :D

Neil

Col_Mk1
16-10-04, 09:50 PM
how much would u want for the full car ?

5_door owner
16-10-04, 10:42 PM
:o damn, thats a mint car to break, but it has to be done to move on to bigger and (in most eyes) better things, so what project is on the cards next then???

and please may i have first refusal of;

rear bumper (an fixings)
wiper stalks

and depending on price,
exhaust system,
:+:
cheers mate :wink:

Al Wilson
16-10-04, 11:29 PM
Cheers guys, as I said before the comments and support make it all worth while, but onto better things......

The car will be broken, I am not selling it whole. Partly as said I can get more money by braking it for the next project and partly it is my car and can only ever be mine. Those of you who know will understand whta i mean.

I would love to put the 2-litre turbo in Neil but my new plans have changed that slightly...... keep eyes peeled......

Every part is available to whoever wants it, including all the above. List/ prices up on Tuesday.

Al

scott.parker
16-10-04, 11:32 PM
Come on Al give us a slight clue to what the next one will be mate?

scott

Ste_Nova
17-10-04, 01:49 PM
put it in the mags for what the parts are worth.... someone might buy it :lol:

karl Rowntree
17-10-04, 01:56 PM
Al, sorry to hear you are braking your car mate but fair play to you for your reason. Get uni out the way and i look forward to seeing your next project.

lol at everyone putting there name down for parts :lol:

nova ian
17-10-04, 02:26 PM
sorry to hear that the car is going, i absolutley love it!!! well done to you for building such an individual and good looking nova, bet you going to miss it :cry:

Riggy
17-10-04, 04:51 PM
sorry to hear your braking it mate but as said if its gotta go its gotta go

good luck with your next project mate :D

xX NoVaBoY Xx
17-10-04, 05:05 PM
Sorry to here about this as its a mint nova i will have lots of bits off it though :) expecially bumper on back and boot door :)

?Marty?
17-10-04, 05:14 PM
I really want you windscreen washer jets. And I will outbid anyone that tries to prevent them from being mine! :twisted:

naughtyGirl
17-10-04, 07:33 PM
Oh wow that car is really sexy! I love it :D 8)

Ste_Nova
17-10-04, 07:38 PM
Oh wow that car is really sexy! I love it :D 8)

do you want to shag the owner?

?Marty?
17-10-04, 07:40 PM
Bearing that the owner is me. Al is just being my representative in the car breaking department. lol

srs1
17-10-04, 08:53 PM
al, looks like you wont need anyone to wash and clean your car now.

gutted for you, but it's your call and you can only choose what is right.

good luck with your future build.

Al Wilson
18-10-04, 11:49 AM
As promised the list is up. As said before everything is available as I'm starting a fresh on this new project. Some things will have to be removed in order but if you definitely want them, reserves can be accommodated. I am looking to have it completely done by end of November/ beginning of December.

Al

Marty I can understand, they are titanium ones. (I will reserve them for you lol)

http://www.novaload.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=100530

NovaNeil
18-10-04, 12:28 PM
Can I have the Dashboard..... lol :lol: :lol: Someone had to say it

Al Wilson
18-10-04, 12:40 PM
^^^ Yes, SOLD!

nuno_gt
18-10-04, 12:52 PM
What a waste: stripping this car after all the effort putting in it.

Would you give us the price for the entire car?

Ben
18-10-04, 02:02 PM
LOL @ you lot.

Al Wilson
21-10-04, 01:21 PM
Just a quick reminder lol

When cheques/ cash are being sent to me can you put you name and Novaload name with it as there has been a little confusion in me thinking of two different people lol

Things are going fast so 'Project 2' is looking good! I test drove one possible yesterday....

I have added some more things, and will when I can, updated the for sale list so people know whats gone etc.

Cheers
Al