PDA

View Full Version : Weh Hey!!! Gte sorted!

Anonymous
13-11-01, 04:49 PM
Just got word from the garage been sihtting myself all day! They've replaced the airflow meter, cleaned idle valve, sorted sticking throttle linkage, changed the oil, ajusted the timing it was 10 degrees out!!! Knee wonder it was running flat! Havnt driven the thing yet though, so fingers crossed it's like a rocket!

Twitchin like a pigs eye!

Anonymous
13-11-01, 10:17 PM
Picked her up and she's flying, but maybe a little to much, when i rev when idling they take forever to drop, it's also slow to drop when changing gear, is this the timing? It goes like fvck though! Also the backbox is now making loads of noise not that good cos it sounds too loud, is this cause the cars running right now and when it was running shit it made it quiet? it's the first time ive had it tuned scince i bought the backbox.
It's great to be kicking saxo butts again though!

Daz9124@aol.com

Twitchin like a pigs eye!

Anonymous
13-11-01, 10:25 PM
maybe sucking air (leak in coasting valve or something) causing revs to stay high!!

Anonymous
14-11-01, 02:37 PM
mates nova sri does that, the revs are slow cummin down wen he rvs it, and when he changes gear it hardly goes back down when he press's the clutch. i though its like tat cause it was injection:-/