PDA

View Full Version : thats it! sod the back seats!........but?

alxlaw
14-10-04, 02:44 PM
who have i gotta tell?, insurance copany?, v5 log book ppl? (dvla), does my car tax go up or down?, dosent really matta ther gonna go anyway screw the conciquences (cant spell) any way those who kno enlighten me plz thx fellaz

Chris
14-10-04, 03:08 PM
Just do it, ring the insurance company and tell them, but it shouldnt affect your price or cover, make a note of the time/date and person you spoke to, you dont need to change your V5 and it doesnt affect your tax

Chris

alxlaw
14-10-04, 03:14 PM
nice 1, i was just worried coz it sez in the v5 that it seats 4......but then agen it says its a 1.2 marit aswell......n it aint...sadly :oops:

Will
14-10-04, 03:36 PM
technically your meant to update the v5 and post it off, costs nothing but just hassle in case you swap back so i never bothered

Will
14-10-04, 03:38 PM
nice 1, i was just worried coz it sez in the v5 that it seats 4......but then agen it says its a 1.2 marit aswell......n it aint...sadly :oops:

if it says 1.2 on the v5 and your sure your driving a 1.0 then id wonder why and get checking chassis numbers etc rather quickly.... :? :?

alxlaw
14-10-04, 04:23 PM
yea i suppose, but when i got the car it had nova life stickers all over it u kno those stupid yellow n black swerls, n the engine n body numbers are the same, n its definatly a 1 ltr, but it also says its cream????, i just dont getit i just thaut it was one of thos things that happends like on ma mams crysler voyager it sayz its red n a 2.8 ltr but its written in massive letters 3 ltr on her engine, and its a kinda purple colour aswell, and way im chattin on now, ill shuttup , but its a good point m8

Philsutton
14-10-04, 04:47 PM
the sr i had a few months ago said it was a saloon on it :lol:

alxlaw
14-10-04, 04:51 PM
weeeeeird ay