PDA

View Full Version : My womans car

Anonymous
12-09-00, 06:31 PM
okay i was blasting up to work this morning at 8:10 and i felt a funnt wobble from the front ov my girlys car
"hmm whats that" i found out about 1 sec later when the front wheel ripped itslef from the hub (forgot to nip the wheels up, renault offsett blahh blahh dont fit propa)

i was in shock and thought hey ill try and catch up with it! followed it for about 5-10 secs before i thought shit!!!!!

slamed on the anchours abd watch the rim smash off a signpost and catapult into sum trees,

tried to drive up onto the grass (forgeting that there was no wheel atached)

smashed the front bumper up, mangeld a wing, melted a brake disc/pads and shit my kegs

u want to know the funniest thing?

i only built the car so my girly would drive/crash mine!!!!!!!!

bastard ehhh (she hasnt even drove it yet!)

Anonymous
12-09-00, 08:56 PM
okay so what car was it a Renault 5?? is it totaled?

Anonymous
13-09-00, 08:28 AM
Mickey, i had the same problem mate...

Just bought my new nova, and got the alloys i hurriedly put them on and took it for a blat around the estate to see what the handling was like, heard this knock...knock...knock so i got out and looked at the drivers side, and all was well. forgot to check passanger though.. 30 mph knok.. knock brake... BANG!

down on the hub, went scraping along...

i hadnt done the damn nuts up

At this point i had no licence, no tax, no insurance, no mot, no bumpers, no light clusters, only one front wing and no exhaust on the car...

a few of my mates walked past and lifted the car up so i could put the spare on but the threads in the hub were shredded to fuck to i could only get 2 bolts in it,

drove home with the spare wobbling more than a fat prostitute...

lucky the babylon didnt show up i guess

i now remember to do wheelnuts up all the time

Anonymous
15-09-00, 06:20 PM
its a nova mate and it was mint green!