PDA

View Full Version : FAO bob

Anonymous
14-11-01, 02:34 PM
Hey bob

U know that white GTE on ur drive, do u wana do a swap for the grill on mine plus i give u a few quid, i need a white gte grill and have been looking for ages, or (if it still runs) do u still wana sell the whole car and how much etc

cheers m8

will

Anonymous
14-11-01, 06:45 PM
Alright Mate,I hadnt forgot about you!-if all goes well,the gtes up for breaking as of the weekend,but its still up for grabs as a whole at the mo,Im in lincoln,and it has just run out of tax/MoT-and I sold the K&N induction kit :( but the interiors v good,and I have a spare passenger door and door pins,I know it needs a new centre section of the zorst,but I think thats it basically!

I want some 15"s!

Anonymous
14-11-01, 09:15 PM
Bob mate....what's that spare passenger's door like? The one on my GTE is fairly ok, but the bottom rear corner is a bit rusty....you can't see it when the door is shut, but when you open the door, it's highly visible.....hence, I'll be wanted a new door at some point in the future.....it's silver isn't it?

There's few small bits I want for my GTE.......the light plunger-switch for the under-bonnet light, a new tailgate gas-strut, um, that's about it I think.
My oil pressure gauge is not working either, but it might just be a loose wire....I've not investigated it yet...been fitting the elecy windows and cleaning the engine bay up a bit.

Anonymous
14-11-01, 09:48 PM
so how do u want for it as a whole then? does it run cause the tax/mot situation doesnt really bother me, if not selling as a whole then remember to keep that grill by for me ;)

cheers m8

Anonymous
15-11-01, 01:54 AM
rich whats the light plunger switch????
the under bonnet light plugs in next to the heater motor on a spare live feed, and comes on with the sidelights/headlights

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
15-11-01, 06:38 PM
I will have a look,having one person to view it tonite! :( erm,I gotta take some bits out of it,like dumped spares etc,suppose they can go in the boot,var does run,and its quick at that!-I will let you know how I get on,and I will see bout that switch rich,and if its being a breaker car,the grilles urs will!

I want some 15"s!

Anonymous
16-11-01, 12:20 AM
Micky.....the plunger must be a reminiscence of the old alarm or something then in that case.

I've not tried the under bonnet light with the side lights on....it might work after all! I'm not used to these GTE features yet...bear with me :p

Anonymous
16-11-01, 09:32 PM
How did u get on with the person that came to view the gte?