PDA

View Full Version : FAO:Manchester resident.

Anonymous
10-11-01, 09:06 AM
Ok, I have around ?1000-1100 to spend, cash, on a car. Looking in Autotrader I seen two Nova GSi's, one for ?1195ono ( J plate, white, 85k)and one for ?995 (H reg, red, 12month MoT, but 40k - been round or clocked)

Anyway, I am the most northern Novaloader so viewing these cars is a bit inconvenient for me!
Does anyone live in either Coatbridge (Lanarkshire) or in Stockport??
I want a GSi, then with the ??? I get from selling my current car I'll get some wheels an ICE.

Anonymous
10-11-01, 10:45 AM
I live in Stockport mate, what is it your after?

Garages sticking to their promises???? not likely!!! :(

Anonymous
10-11-01, 01:14 PM
AH yes!! JK mate, don't suppose you could look at a GSi for me could you?? Go to Autotrader.co.uk and run a search on Nova GSi, a red one in Stockport for ?995, H reg with 13 months MoT. I called the guy (sounds like an Asian dude) and he says it has 40k on the clock - so it has 140k more like. If you know where it could be, maybe you cud pop in and have a look - see if it's worth buying!
The guy said he'd take ?900 for it.

Anonymous
10-11-01, 01:35 PM
I'll see what I can do bud. if I do go to see it, I will take my digicam with me and take some pics

Garages sticking to their promises???? not likely!!! :(

Anonymous
10-11-01, 02:31 PM
Nice one mate, I know it has the Gearknob missing :-/ and a few bubbles around the arches....
But if it's decent, at that price I can get the bus down for ?15 and drive it home! :D
Do you know where it is like? How big is Stockport?

Anonymous
12-11-01, 12:06 AM
im in manc land aswell..

Anonymous
12-11-01, 12:25 AM
im not too far from manc. but its far enough when ur car is off the road :(

Anonymous
13-11-01, 04:46 PM
so........ anyone been to see it? I really wanna buy a car this week. It's too far to travel for me without someone having a look and that can say "yeah, it's a peach! snap it up" or, "na, it's a shed/bailer/whatever!" so long as I know. I think I'm going to Lanarkshire this w'end to try and buy this white GSi..... It's completely standard. And If i get it I know what mods I'm doing straightaway: clear rear's, Lowering, and single wiper conversion :D
But I'd rather a red one, like the one Stockport! So come on u lazy bastids, get round there and give it the once over! There's a joint of G14 innit for ya ;)