PDA

View Full Version : Why are some people such dickheads !!!!

Anonymous
08-11-01, 11:40 AM
When I got up this morning and came downstairs I saw my brother in the kitchen looking more than a little pissed off. It turns out that last night at some point some stupid mother fucker has taken it upon themselves to take a can of black spray paint and attempt to graffiti on his door !!!!! Fucking little cunts !!!

Incase you don't know, (not that it matters what the car looks like) but my brothers car is a mint 2.0l 16v GSI in red. He has spent ages getting it looking as nice as it does and to come out and find some mindless little twat who obviously has no fucking idea what it takes and costs to get a car looking this nice, has just fucked it up.

I mean whats the point. What did it achieve...... NOTHING !!!! Whoever did it probably laughd for a minute or two and then forgot about it, where my brother now has to try nd cut the paint out or even have to respray the whole door.

I know if it had been my car (which it easily could have as it was parked right next to it on the driveway) I would have been fuming and if I catch the little cunts Ill spray paint in their fucking eyes !!!!!

BASTARDS I HATE THEM !!!!!!

Anonymous
08-11-01, 12:21 PM
Yeah u get em evrywhere m8! My m8 left his 1.4 SR behind one of the local clubs. They tried to nick it but they couldnt coz of the immobilizer so they stole his parcel shelf with his speakers, and his golf clubs were in the back so they decided to take em out and smash the car up T**ts Caused ?700 worth of damage and he had just saved up ?1000 to buy a new car!

Anonymous
08-11-01, 12:27 PM
some cock boy poured purple paint from front to back my step brothers 3 week old porker 911 its silver and now has purple paint all down it. we got most of it off except the stuff that soaked into the roof.

some people have no respect. it makes me sick how people can do that

Anonymous
08-11-01, 12:49 PM
Yeah ive had 7 large nails placed in my tyres this year, and 5 of them had to be sent away to have major repairs dun to them, these a*se holes make me sick, if i ever catch sum little pickey touchin my motor then ill do an american history x on the little tw$ts!

Twitchin like a pigs eye!

Anonymous
08-11-01, 01:34 PM
Damian mate, thats well fuc*ed up, i feel sorry for nath man, that cars heavy. when i picked up them wheels off ya a while back i forgot to tell ya some prick nicked the dust caps in me own drive.

Guess thats what we get for bein by slough geezer. Stil on for sat?

grantrees@hotmail.com

Since when did London cabs and buses own the fuc*in roads ??!

Anonymous
08-11-01, 02:06 PM
yeah summin like that !!

Yeah sat is fine mate. Give me a a bell on sat and we can sort a time, it's likely to not be before 12 though.

Anonymous
08-11-01, 02:28 PM
I have to clear out my garage! Park it in there ...I thought Langley was ok, somebody was obviously jealous and very stupid!
Think about CCTV ??

Anonymous
08-11-01, 02:51 PM
they will come back people always go back to see what they have done !
may be in day light

x-b :)p He Who Laughs Last Laughs Longest :)p x-b

Anonymous
08-11-01, 04:00 PM
wankers

Anonymous
08-11-01, 04:56 PM
Fucking twat the little bastards X-(

I had to shout as some little cunts last night...they weren't doing owt to my car, but the bloke who likes at the other side of the road has got a Reliant Rialto (3-wheeler), and the knobs were trying to break into it.....they fucking legged it...never knew little kids could run so fast.

It's always the same kids too....little fuckers.....if I had a quid for every time I've shouted at 'em, I'd be driving a McLaren F1!
They wouldn't dare touch my car though....they know what I'd do to 'em!
The annoying thing is, two of 'em live on our road, but the parents do fucking nothing about it. In fact, most if the local peeps have ganged up on one family, and are trying to get 'em off our road!

Anonymous
08-11-01, 05:14 PM
ger orf muoy laaaan!

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

Anonymous
08-11-01, 05:54 PM
it's just pure jealousy mate, coz the scruffy little shlt's can't afford something as nice as that

hope u catch the ****'s mate

Anonymous
08-11-01, 09:42 PM
lol@ged
Oi soony get off that 7 bar gate lmao

Anonymous
09-11-01, 01:30 AM
left my car outside work overnight (nightshift) went outside at 5am to see my lights flashing. looked a bit closer and i had 0 front windows. headlights ripped out, sterring wheel on the drivers seat, all the wiring under the bonnet ripped out, such as horn, alarm cables. The steering coloumn had been snaped, they had try to prise the door open with a crowbar.
Luckily cost me ?25 and 4 hours to fix the lot apart from horn still dont work. And i got a scratch on passenger door.
Fucking bastards. If i see them again ill be taking to forklift outside (clocked at well over 25mph cuz its fast as fuck forklift) and run the fuckers over, if there in another car ill be putting them on the roof 30ft up with them in it :)
revenge is sweet!!

Anonymous
09-11-01, 09:42 AM
It is a good feeling when u catch them though.......
I had a bunch of 16/17 yr olds throwing snowballs at my car earlier this year.
I got the usual taunts, fingers and what have you....
Then my G'friends sister came home saying one of the guys says he can have me blah blah... :O
So next time I see them I stop, chase and catch two of the kunts. Felt good smacking one of the boys head's against a wooden fence, then he fell to the ground, a bit dazed, wriggling round panicking. Then when I grabbed him onto his feet, he started bubbling "I'm only 13"!! LoL!!
He wasn't tho, he was 17. And I'm 19, was 18 then so I'm not a big bully!
What really got to me tho was that it wasn't my town this happened in, it was where my G'friend lives, and the last thing you want, is to be getting problems with locals. Now it's sound though. I pulled up one night wi my mates in the car, (the majority of whom are considerably harder than me) and they all crapped it!
One of them also got his uncle on to me, so I thought "well if I get my head kicked in - fair enuff - I'll be back with my mates"
But he seen me, realised he knew MY uncle and said sorry!! :D I never felt so good, cos my uncle owns a gym in Inverness called "Gym Division" so he's an even bigger bastid.....
But that's another story...... ;)

Anonymous
09-11-01, 06:45 PM
well i was doing no work as usual looking out the window at me car planning the next mod, and some little shits decided to nick me dustcaps, they did not get very far down the road cos they thought they were home dry, till 3 of us came outa no-where jumped em kicked the shit outa them. never felt so good in all my life, and i know wot ya mean tyler bout little fuckers bubbling out bollocks! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ! i love revenage

[-flash.gif-]

Anonymous
09-11-01, 07:38 PM

Perofrmance Car Audio - htp://customize.9f.com

Anonymous
09-11-01, 08:18 PM
spanishfly is out robbing a splitter tonight but its ok he needs it urgently for tomorrow so he can go down sarrfff end.

Anonymous
09-11-01, 09:01 PM
lol!-I wish I had the balls to get a splitter!-while in wales someone tried taking my peco big bore 2 FFS!-I noticed when washing my car,the zorst was hanging low n wobbling,they had undone the clamp,and tried twisting it off!-bastids!-Im surprised noones tried taking my car,no alarm etc!

I want some 15"s!

Anonymous
12-11-01, 12:47 PM
right, who's comin down to bob's gaff to nick his alarmless car?!

bell it up u muppet !

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

Anonymous
12-11-01, 02:34 PM
when i was pissed i spent about 30 mins trying to get a spliter off a car when i was pisssed from out side the dealler i hope there was no cameras

x-b :)p He Who Laughs Last Laughs Longest :)p x-b

Anonymous
12-11-01, 06:21 PM
I have been looking into alrams etc,but I want a cheap alarm with built in immobiliser if I can get one,and I want to wire it in myself,so noone else guesses where the wires are,IE-not in the standard panelling,I have found some places to route wiring in etc...

I want some 15"s!