PDA

View Full Version : ur thoughts

Anonymous
09-11-01, 04:56 PM
im a part time magazine publisher and i was wondering what u lot would think of a magazine devoted to nova's, i know total vauxhall does a good job but we need a mag devoted to nova's and nova's alone.
post some replys and i'll see what i can do!!!

Anonymous
09-11-01, 05:35 PM
u know dat would be phat
!!!

Anonymous
09-11-01, 05:41 PM
Don't think you'd get enough buyers to make it profitable.

Good girls go to heaven, bad girls come with me :D

Anonymous
09-11-01, 05:47 PM
im not lookin for a profit but im not looking to go under im doing it from home because ive allways wanted a mag devoted just for a nova, so u could call it a project for me really?

Anonymous
09-11-01, 05:50 PM
just thinking that to keep going max p and the like need a shitload of readers.

Although there seems to be a lot of us. I bet there aren't enough nova enthusiasts left to even cover costs.

Depressing but true. There are becoming less and less of us.

Anonymous
09-11-01, 05:56 PM
its gonna cost me about 10p a mag to make and doing it will help my college course so we'll see how it goes, cheers for all the questions keep em comin, appreciated

Anonymous
09-11-01, 06:04 PM
10p a mag. whats cover price? charge ?3 and i'll give you financial backing lol

Anonymous
09-11-01, 06:20 PM
Well look at the PNG and PNG news.
If you paid that amount of money a yearand got a magazine with just novas, like most people in the PNG would prefer then it could work yes.

Anonymous
09-11-01, 06:23 PM
still got to get alot more interest but n e 1 with any major contributions can have a feature im gonna produce a few mock ups to show my publisher could use ur cars if u want
i'll send u all copies if u want

Anonymous
09-11-01, 08:01 PM
A dedicated nova mag would be good - mostly because your nova wouldn't have to be so amazing to be featured - as once you had featured all the really amazing ones you'd have to look around a bit ore and find others that got overlooked... or you could even have a featured banger section devoted to the tattiest nova's around. THat would be good.

Anonymous
09-11-01, 08:04 PM
wisewood with some good ideas, everyone keep it comin, how about tellin me what features u all would want in it

Anonymous
09-11-01, 09:39 PM
Whats your e-mail add? i got some ideas but they is top secret hush hush

Perofrmance Car Audio - http://customize.9f.com

Anonymous
09-11-01, 10:37 PM
How about a readers cars? What I mean by this is every month or whenever readers do something to their cars the write in on what they've done, giving out hints and tips and if they went wrong in the process. Readers could them keep sending in updates until they are finally finished with their car. Also proper guides on how to do stuff. Sounds like a good idea, and I'm sure everyone on here wishes you well :), but like Fenix said, unfortunately everything comes down to money - SAD, but true :( Good Luck and keep us all informed.

Jim

Anonymous
10-11-01, 12:14 PM
Go for it mate, if your confident enough nothin will stop you. Itd be interestin to see a mag on novas alone and certainly a first.

grantrees@hotmail.com

Since when did London cabs and buses own the fuc*in roads ??!

Anonymous
10-11-01, 06:35 PM
my e0mail is nick.bergamini@ntlworld.com

Anonymous
10-11-01, 07:42 PM
yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
total vauxhall is great but a nova mag would be mint !!! :) :) :) :) :)

Anonymous
11-11-01, 02:38 AM
Im backing it 100%. I always like reading about project cars and how they develop as the months go by eg. Neils Pug 205 in Revs - or at least until Revs recently went all Max on us

B-) Streakers beware: Your end is in sight B-)

Anonymous
11-11-01, 07:42 PM
You got my subscription!