PDA

View Full Version : Banned from Billing

Anonymous
07-11-01, 11:51 AM
As a few of you know, i went to Billing last weekend for the Fireworks spectacular. It was a good weekend until some robbing bastards tried to have away with my mates RST mk1.
You know the BP petrol station on the way out well on Saturday night he went down there in his car to get some fags, and money. he entered the forecourt and a tranny van parked in front of him 2 guys jumped out and ran over, on twated him in the face and the other started kicking the door in, he reveresed out of the place and went of up the road, we told the police but they could'nt do anything ( we got no plate ) so we asked the at petrol station to see if the had video footage but guess what there cameras are fake !!!!!!! :(
so we were speaking to the security at Billing about it all and were just telling him to watch out for white trannys. i mentioned in conversation that i had come down there before with the PNG for the national weekend, And he told me that the Nova group are Banned from Billing because of all the trouble they caused last time. So nevermind eh!!
On sunday we went up to Santa Pod and watched that mega fast Mini and a few of you lot going up the 1/4 mile, i presume there were some novaload peeps there, ( there were many novas )

all in all not a bad weekend except for the nob-heads at the petrol station.

Anonymous
07-11-01, 12:11 PM
Bloody CCTV strikes again X-( It's a right bloody waste of time in most cases...either the picture is so shit that you can't make anything out, or the cameras are fake X-(

Hard luck to your mate!

So what's all this about the Nova group being banned from Billing :O
Sounds a bit harsh....anyone else know about this :-/

Anonymous
07-11-01, 12:30 PM
hmmm ill mail them unless andy b can shed light on this?

Anonymous
07-11-01, 12:53 PM
CCTV cameras aren't always crap, I got mugged about 1 week ago by some fucked up inbred scally with a knife. But after he had gone I went to the nearest garage and told them what happened and they said that they had him on their tape, cos he had been in earlier. The picture of him was absolutely perfect and the police now have a picture of the twat!!! :) just hope they do something about it!!!

Garages sticking to their promises???? not likely!!! :(

Anonymous
07-11-01, 01:11 PM
i have spoken to png hq and yes banned!

sorting alternative place for national day and in discussions whether we can attend vboa.

Anonymous
07-11-01, 02:37 PM
lol, couldn't u all just turn up in groups of about 2-3 cars? wouldn't this not class you as part of the PNG? and then u could all meet up inside? just to get past the gates?

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

Anonymous
07-11-01, 03:56 PM
dont u think its gonna b a bit sus with groups of 2-3 highly modded novas with a boot full of wax n polish queing up behind "another seperate" group of highly modded novas?? hmmm I reckon we sneak in. (looks like factory zorst back on!! bwoooarrr)

Anonymous
07-11-01, 04:00 PM
to attend vboa is not a prob just turn up and go as general public, parking away from show, to show the car you need a stand pass eg from mig or vpcc, or dormobile owners club lol who were near us last time.

Anonymous
07-11-01, 04:01 PM
oh yeah and i reckon it was the geordies fault! with their 3am bbqs and excessive drinking lol

Anonymous
07-11-01, 04:51 PM
lmao

ermm might have been?? :D
but that was at the vboa one wasnt it?

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
07-11-01, 06:23 PM
oh and i also found out that there is a gypsy park just over the fence from Billing, quite often they sneak in to steal a few things, that's what security said, and they thought gypsy's might have somthing to do with my mate being attacked. you have been warned,

My opinion for another site would be Santa Pod ( only up the road ) it would provide wicked entertainment and you could still camp as well!!

Anonymous
07-11-01, 10:40 PM
The PNG Banned? Trouble makers? (tut tut) :p

Next thing you know the'll be banned from Belgium ;)

Anonymous
07-11-01, 11:59 PM
So it's true then :O Bugger.....I've only been once too!
So who spoilt it for the rest of us then X-(

I'm gonna buy an Old Bedford Pick-up and take my Nova on the back...lol!

Anonymous
08-11-01, 03:16 AM
"I fucking hate pikeys".

SNATCH!!

Anonymous
08-11-01, 01:11 PM
lol png used santa pod for the national day 5 years ago :D i was there... who else was?

p.s. u can't camp as general public at vboa unless u have a girl in ur car :-/

16v Nova - Toolkit, Trouble, Points and great expence all come as standard :)

e reg shell almost gone!!

Anonymous
08-11-01, 04:47 PM
I say we move it somewhere further North anyway, 'cos Billing a bloody long way down for the Northern lot. It's not bad for me going down from Sheff, but the Newcastle lot have a heck of a trip....they might not mind though.....what do ya' recon guys?

Anonymous
08-11-01, 04:54 PM
Its a good 4hrs for the most southern members too.

**Why take 16V's onto the track when u can use 8?**

Anonymous
08-11-01, 07:08 PM
have it in a field in newcastle

yeah good idea :D

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
08-11-01, 08:55 PM
mc.....yeh, I suppose that's right....at least we can jump on the M1 all the way down. I imagine it would take for ever coming up from Cornwall or somewhere in that area!

Micky.....that'd be a great idea, but I recon we should hold it in my local park instead... :D

There's surely loads of places it could be held.....show grounds, camp sites etc.

Anonymous
08-11-01, 10:08 PM
when i was on my way home after a brief visit to billing i stopped at a little chef that was right next to a pikey camp site. on the car park was a smashed up stolen sierra. oh i wonder where that came from. shame really i enjoyed billing and was thinkin about doin the whole weekend next time. does anyone have a clue where its goin to be next year

Anonymous
09-11-01, 12:57 PM
Langley would be good !!

Anonymous
10-11-01, 12:49 PM
Ste,

i think you can camp general public with all lads in the car, we thought we wouldn't get in like this but it wasn't a problem.