PDA

View Full Version : K570 SJX (She lives again!) and generally badder then ever!?

Mike
09-10-04, 11:56 PM
some of you may remember that my nova was nicked back in june, and found the same day. (minus alloys, system etc) So in the biggest fcuk off to all those twoc'ing c@nts she's being rebuilt. BIG styleee!

She's currently in the body shop avin, new front + rear inner and outter arch's, new sill's, new doors and a respray (vaux flame red) just trying to get sum GSi bumper's + skirts at the mo!

On the bhp scale - gas flowed courtenay head, courtenay cam, 11 thou piston head skim, ligthened and balanced flywheel, k+n and ashley manifold + down pipe with a high flow magnex system! (of which i have the last one ever made. lol)

I.C.E - new sony 15'' X-plod sub in sealed box, 1100watt mono amp (sony X-plod) sony 6.5'' door speaker, cheapo 280watt two channel amp and sum JBL 6'' speakers for the rear shelf!

Interior- Corsa SRi steering wheel (them twocer's blowtorched of my steering wheel lock, thus cutting the wheel itself in half!!) and sum Sparco three point harnesses! Ripspeed s/steel gearnob.

Exterior - already said, propa bo respray including havin all the vinyl of the doors! Gsi kit and sum Ripspeed osaka 8 spoke 15inch alloys.

So at the mo its a case of w8in for it to cum out the bodyshop and into Toovey road and race in Cannock for sum serious increase in power + torque! watch this space!!

p.s. please feel free to leave a comment on how my SR looked prior to being robbed!

epo
10-10-04, 07:49 AM
aye it looked very clean before mate

good for you getting it back on the road

hope you getting a good alarm and imoboliser
+ get a disc lock too :wink:

Mike
10-10-04, 11:34 AM
alarm, immobiliser, baseball bat and a blow torch to cut there fcukin hands off wen i find the c@nts!!

i had one of them autolock EXS things, but they cut it in half along with the steering wheel! :(

wen they hotwired my motor they even soldered the wires to 2gether.

oh well, at least they left me sum steelies to get my motor out of bandit country an bak home + i can now burn em out to feck! :lol: