PDA

View Full Version : MIKEY meet tomoz LOOK HERE

Chris
09-10-04, 07:23 PM
I have found out that Heaton Park is quite big, the area we will be using is Grand Lodge Car Park, NOT Grand Lodge. I have some NL banners that I will put up to direct people but if you cant find it please be patient. I have been told that it is easy to find and will put some banners up as I will be there quite early. See you all tomoz

Chris

epo
09-10-04, 08:45 PM
aye see you in the morrning mate :wink:

Chris
09-10-04, 08:54 PM
aye see you in the morrning mate :wink:

No wonder you have a massive post count :lol: :lol:

epo
09-10-04, 08:58 PM
lol i try :oops: :lol: :lol:

not much else to do r lass is at work so am stuck here cant drink either as am on call

sh0rty
09-10-04, 09:02 PM
any ideas on how much everyone is being asked to donate, or is there an entry fee or what ?

cheers

Chris
09-10-04, 09:02 PM
lol i try :oops: :lol: :lol:

not much else to do r lass is at work so am stuck here cant drink either as am on call

lol, come fix my boiler then, it is still knackered

epo
09-10-04, 09:05 PM
hmmm bit of plumbing involved there possibly and i dont like to get wet :lol:

explain to us tomorrow and i might be able to help :wink: (easier face to face)

Chris
09-10-04, 09:05 PM
any ideas on how much everyone is being asked to donate, or is there an entry fee or what ?

cheers

There is no set donation, whatever people would like to donate. We cant charge and entry fee as we would then need public liability insurance, but a donation as people enter would be nice :wink:

We will be walking round durung the afternoon with raffle tickets and buckets too

Chris

sh0rty
09-10-04, 09:11 PM
ok cool am still hoping to make it but it aint looking good for various reasons. will donate though if cant make it

Chris
09-10-04, 09:16 PM
......and raffle prizes too please people. Doesnt matter what it is

Chris

srs1
09-10-04, 09:26 PM
i have the best gift of all.

you will know its off me :wink:

Chris
09-10-04, 09:27 PM
I also have an interesting gift sean :wink:

novaadam
09-10-04, 09:54 PM
will pics be going on events :?: hope so as i carnt go :cry:

Philsutton
09-10-04, 10:22 PM
See you all tomorrow. I think i can find some nice cheesy raffle prizes for people :D

karl Rowntree
09-10-04, 10:29 PM
Just been down the offlicense and got an essential case of carling for some lucky winner! Will have alook round the house aswell for possible prizes.

See you all tomorrow guys, hope everyone has a safe and reliable journey :wink: .

Karl

epo
09-10-04, 10:38 PM
Just been down the offlicense and got an essential case of carling for some lucky winner! Will have alook round the house aswell for possible prizes.

See you all tomorrow guys, hope everyone has a safe and reliable journey :wink: .

Karl

**cough raffle the nova cough**

karl Rowntree
09-10-04, 10:47 PM
Thats twice now ive been asked to raffle the nova off! :lol: Trust me if was minted i would. :wink:

Though i will have to raffle it off soon if i cant find somewhere to store it for a year :cry:

yellow nova
09-10-04, 11:13 PM
a carl my mums garage is empty

burgo
10-10-04, 12:42 AM
:cry: i wanna go so bad but its 150 miles away :cry: :cry: :cry:

broody
10-10-04, 01:59 AM
I will see you lot today, ive no idea where im going and ill prob get lost. so might see you all!

epo
10-10-04, 07:42 AM
Thats twice now ive been asked to raffle the nova off! :lol: Trust me if was minted i would. :wink:

Though i will have to raffle it off soon if i cant find somewhere to store it for a year :cry:

ill store it for you just leave the keys and take no notice of the extra milage added on it :wink: :lol:

broody
10-10-04, 08:09 AM
I'm up, meant to be meeting chris16v somewhere, no idea where! arghhhhhhhhhhh!

Chris
10-10-04, 08:34 AM
Right I have just got a few bits and bobs to sort out, I hope everyone has a safe journey. See you all soon

Chris

jkhilton
10-10-04, 03:19 PM
I have a few pics from the Meet today at Heaton Park, I couldn't stay very long as I had to get back to work, so didn't get to see the whole event, but it looked like it was filling up nicely when I left.

the pics are at

http://uk.geocities.com/jkhilton_uk/redtop/

John

smitty5door
10-10-04, 04:56 PM
hey yall i hope you get some pics cuz i am unable to go so ghet some gd pics for us all cheers every one
oh yer n av a gd time