PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Bibby
09-10-04, 12:09 AM
Hello everyone, I hope you are all keeping well
just thought i would put up a wee post to let everyone know im new, and that im from northern ireland, in the process of restoring a we nova, and show's you all a few pics where possible although even with advice, i still have not managed to work out that part yet, so photo's will be along soon hopefully[/swf]

scott.parker
09-10-04, 12:22 AM
Hi mate welcome to nl.

So what nova is it you got that your playing with over there in northern ireland?

scott

krobinson
09-10-04, 12:26 AM
Welcome mate..

Before he started:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/keithrobinson/Bibby/bibby1.jpg

How it looks now, still no where near finished! Update us as to what you've done/need to do next mate!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/keithrobinson/Bibby/bibby2.jpg

Keith

scott.parker
09-10-04, 12:31 AM
Very nice looking car that is hey keith,looks like a cross between karls and mike oxfords :D see he has good taset in cars,and wheels,lol

scott

Col_Mk1
09-10-04, 01:58 AM
lucks weell what them jet washers?

broody
09-10-04, 02:12 AM
I was thinking same about it looking like mike oxfords one.

Looks very nice mate, keeps us posted with the updates!

Jules
09-10-04, 06:48 AM
Will you Northern Irish bods stop making such nice tack free Nova's please?
Making us look bad!!

:D

epo
09-10-04, 07:56 AM
how do and welcome

nova looks sound :+:

krobinson
09-10-04, 09:41 AM
oh dear, neon washer jets!!

WANKERLIGHTS :lol:

Keith

scott.parker
09-10-04, 09:57 AM
oh dear, neon washer jets!!

w**k :lol:

Keith

:lol: yeah but there is no wiper arm's,so he wont be needing them,thats taking the smoothed look too far i think.. :D

scott

-Bruce-
09-10-04, 11:16 AM
car looks good!! but it does look very similar to oxfords, that is not a bad thing by the way 8)

bruce

nam
09-10-04, 11:23 AM
hi and welcome mate, car look really sweet mate. i like the wheels with no centre cap's on :)

nova ian
09-10-04, 11:58 AM
hi & welcome, your nova looks well smart :D

Mike.
09-10-04, 01:21 PM
welcome mate the nova is looking awesome

Riggy
09-10-04, 03:01 PM
welcome mate :D

Bibby
09-10-04, 05:37 PM
ok thanks for all your kind posts, who is mike oxford, wouldnt mind seeing his,
also to clear something up, the washer jets are NOT led washer jets as those are just for wankers, they are aluminium ripspeed ones, with a wide spray like porsche washer jets
the car has not been finished yet, and is still a good bit from being there as it takes money, and all mine is exactly as you see it in the second photo at the moment
ok small list of mods
shell was rotten on the old nova, started doing alot of work on it, and a mate of my dad's who used to rally nova's knew of a not new, but mint spare shell sitting spare, in germany of all places, he used to rally them, and yes it is a german made shell, and yes it was lhd
my old one was spanish made and rhd, but there seemed to be no difference in the build between the 2 so, the bulkhead was quickly swapped, and the new shell was soon made into a rhd
new front pannel had to be fitted as there was none on te new one, and then i decided to go the full hog, replacing and waxoiling every pannel possible, doors, wings, boot, bonnet, and kept the madness going, by getting every bolt onthe car new, well practically everything people would see was new
all the new suspension parts i got, are all away to be powdercoated at the moment, and i tell you there is a list of things i still have to buy and do, but hopefully i might be in the nuremburg for pvd next year if i can work out a trip cost and start saving now

epo
09-10-04, 06:13 PM
this is mikes its well smart

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/epo_sri/mikes_pic.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/epo_sri/pvpic_030.jpg

Bibby
09-10-04, 06:17 PM
if i had an idea of how to upload photos i would post a pic that shows the colour of it properly, it is actually a bit mad, although it looks red in the photo's taken, it realy isnt when you are in person looking at the car beside you or in a carpark

Al Wilson
09-10-04, 06:52 PM
Hi and welcome mate.....

.....to the madhouse that is NL which you have stumbled apon. I say stumbled because why would anyone actively search for NL with the threat of interacting with the likes of the people on here. lol :wink: :lol:

Al Wilson
09-10-04, 06:54 PM
Hi and welcome mate.....

.....to the madhouse that is NL which you have stumbled apon. I say stumbled because why would anyone actively search for NL with the threat of interacting with the likes of the people on here. lol :wink: :lol:

Al Wilson
09-10-04, 06:54 PM
Hi and welcome mate.....

Al Wilson
09-10-04, 07:23 PM
^^^ Sorry, the computer went spaz and froze the mouse button function continously down. I hate PCs, its Mac's all the way. :oops:

Bibby
09-10-04, 07:28 PM
hi, once would of done though

novaadam
09-10-04, 08:03 PM
that looks fooking nice mate very clean carnt wait to see it finished good work mate :+:

novataka
09-10-04, 08:03 PM
welcome 2 tha fun m8

Mel
09-10-04, 08:05 PM
Hi, welcome to NL

nice car, but mk1's are the future :P

burgo
10-10-04, 12:36 AM
one very sweet nova mate , nice1

5_door owner
10-10-04, 01:11 AM