PDA

View Full Version : Black or body-colour bonnet?

dunova
08-10-04, 08:53 AM
I would post picks up but cant at the mo-I've got a bonnet with an f-50 vent and rs vents on the side's. Its in ford panther black at the mo, but my cars going in the bodyshop next week and i dont know weather to leave it black or get it sprayed body colour (silver). I think it looks good at the moment but am not sure if it'll look better silver-What do you guys think?

epo
08-10-04, 05:59 PM
leave it black imo it will look different

dunova
08-10-04, 06:51 PM
Before i put it on i thought it might look abit tacky (trying to look like carbon fibre) but i quite like it now-makes it distinctive! Some may think its tacky though......

Should feature my car soon i'm just lazy :roll:

dave_b
08-10-04, 07:00 PM
would say leave it black bud

epo
08-10-04, 07:02 PM
at the end of the day its your car and its hw you want it + if you decide to change your mind just spray it silver

Jim
08-10-04, 08:34 PM
It shouldn't look tacky, i've seen quite a few cars with different coloured bonnets.

Jim

Mike.
08-10-04, 09:55 PM
theres nothing wrong with black bonnets in my mind, they look smart.

dunova
09-10-04, 04:40 PM
I think i'll be leaving it black, i quite like it. Its going in the bodyshop on wednesday+i'm picking it up saturday morning so i'll take some pics and post them up! :D

parrington21
12-10-04, 09:12 AM
hurry up and put some pics up, thats exactly what i was thinking about doing to my bonnet, but didnt know what it would look like, if u can e-mail some i would be greatful.