PDA

View Full Version : black speaker carpet!?!?!?

alxlaw
05-10-04, 04:03 PM
where on gods f**kin huge world can you get black speaker carpet.....you can get gray easy.....but im picky n i want black... iv been to every car shop in the northwest and found 2 sqr feet of black carpet in sum tiny obscure shop in stockport.....trouble is he cant remember where he got it from, is there sum website or sumwhere iv missed....plz help i need alot of the stuff as im planning on carpeting the dash, doors and floor
thx lads

epo
05-10-04, 05:36 PM
try ebay

5_door owner
07-10-04, 09:51 PM
is the shop you mean hillgate auto's? on top of hillgate? if not try there they usually have some in there, or if not try motorworld on the way up to hazel grove from stockport on the A6 on the left hand side next door to blockbusters they should have some. :+:

alxlaw
12-10-04, 12:52 PM
yea iv been hilgate auto care n they'v onli got gray, plus the guy in ther overcharges summit rotten, motorworld next to blockbuster, there ok but agen onli gray stuff, i live oposit sainsburys in hazelgrove n about 100 yrds up the road is a tiny little shop called greatmore motor care, there crap, yet i did find 1 mtr squared of black speaker carpet for ?30, so i did the parcel shelf with it, iv orderd 6 by 1 mtrs of black speaker carpet off ebay for 15 quid how good is that eh!

(5_door owner do you kno a guy in hazelgrove called rob with a black sr?)