PDA

View Full Version : FAO Blondie

Anonymous
06-11-01, 09:23 AM
Alright mate, I haven't forgotten about the strut and K&N. The reason I haven't sorted postage costs for the strut yet is because I have just fitted a 2.0l in my car and I have 2 strut braces, both OMP but one is for a GTE/GSI and the other is for an sr. I'm hoping the GTE one will fit on my 2.0l lump, so I can sell you the SR one, but I still can't check for sure if it will fit because the head is back off the engine again !!!! If the GTE one doesn't fit on there, I will need to keep the SR one to put on my car.

Does that make sendse to you ???

The postage on the K&N should be fuck all coz its small and light. If you want I can send the K&N whenever and we can sort the strut out after the weekend coz I'll know whether it will go on my car by then. Or I can just wait till after the weekend and sort them both out together, its up to you.

I just didn't want you to think that I'm messing you about mate.

Let me know

cheers

Anonymous
06-11-01, 09:44 AM
Dont worry man , like I said I'm in no hurry. If we could sort out the k+n that would be sound , I dont mind waiting for the strut and if you need it then no worries I'll find another. E-mail me the amount for the k+n plus postage and I'll send you a cheque straight away.