PDA

View Full Version : FAO Bob

Anonymous
31-10-01, 12:52 PM
Whats going on with this K&N mate. I still haven't received it !!!

You say you sent it on saturday but its midday on wednesday and nothings arrived. My car is finnished tomorrow and I can't drive it without an air filter. Can you let me know whats going on please.

cheers

Anonymous
31-10-01, 06:04 PM
I have been keeping you informed, it should have got to u by now,I will ring up the registered delivery place in a day or so

I want some 15"s!

Anonymous
02-11-01, 12:20 AM
Having fun with Parcel Force?

I did last week with a parcel....it took almost a week instead of the normal 3 working days!

Anonymous
02-11-01, 10:55 AM
yep. It arrived this morning !!! It was sent by Bob on sat and was supposed to arrive next working day. 6 days later it arrives !

worth waiting for though.

cheers Bob

Anonymous
02-11-01, 05:52 PM
I hate royal mail,royal snail more like,its pants, if ur stuff dont go walkies,its v late

I want some 15"s!

Anonymous
02-11-01, 10:56 PM
Parcel force are awful in my experience. I once sent a brand spanking new computer, monitor and printer (about ?3000) from my work to a colleague and it went missing. It was found 6 months later in a secret area of the local depot. Insurance paid out but only after I had a meeting with the local manager. Also Rich Dale sent me the parcel mentioned above and it turned up late 4 days late. No great problem but Parcel Force (or any other courier) will never ring you to tell you it is going to be late.