PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know...

Anonymous
01-11-01, 01:46 PM
A chap called Nick Eustace? He lives in Blewbury, Oxfordshire? I posted him a cheque for some Nova calipers and disks, and have since heard nothing from him.. His e.amil address has been deleted from my hotmail inbox (not by me!), when the clocks went back for some reason??? :-/
Ive got his home address, but the phone number is ex-directory.. So now im completely shafted X-(

If anyones got his telephone number or e.mail, id be very grateful, or if you know him, please get him to contact me at the adresses below.

sorry to waste Forum space like this, but im getting a little concerned that im not going to see the parts ive paid for.. :(

Thanks Ben.

Cheese@novaload.org.uk
Cheese_k279@hotmail.com

Mob.07801 429 107

Anonymous
01-11-01, 02:09 PM
Has the check been cashed If it has you might be able to get his details through the bank

x-b :)p He Who Laughs Last Laughs Longest :)p x-b

How do you know when a woman's about to say something smart?

When she starts her sentence with "A man once told me ...."

Anonymous
01-11-01, 02:26 PM
I think by now it probably would have been. Im going to the bank in 5 mins to check.. :(

Anonymous
01-11-01, 03:07 PM
Well looking back at my archived mail for the nova_owners egroup, i've got a mail from Nick Eustace and the address is 'nick003_uk@yahoo.co.uk'

Don't know if that helps...

Anonymous
01-11-01, 03:48 PM
UPDATE:

Just been to the bank, and the cheque hasn't been cashed (yet!), so for now im going to give Mr Eustace the benefit of the doubt. However im going home (from uni) next weekend, and if my stuff hasnt arrived by then, then im sure me and a few mates turning up on his drive should get a result, either the money back or the parts! B-)

Thanks Paush, from what i remember his e.mail was something like: Nickyboy@??? but i will send an e.mail to the address you gave me and see if that turns anything up.. Cheers Mate :D

Anonymous
01-11-01, 04:24 PM
Would u like his work EMAIL ???? ( I think its his work anyway!)

Nick.Eustace@ukgateway.net

Small world ...ne nearly bought the Nova that I actually did! he walked away, I got it and sent it to a body shop. In the end he bought a K reg Nova, silver I think he said it was. Emailed him ages ago about things.

Good luck, I know how u feel.
I had probs with a guy in Dundee ...didnt get my splitter, but he sent me a cheque back after threatening him and help from Blondie...

Anonymous
02-11-01, 09:13 AM
give me his address I should be able to get his number.

Anonymous
02-11-01, 09:15 AM
nice one sid...so you caught up with his theiving ass?

Anonymous
02-11-01, 09:39 AM
dont give him the benifit ov the duobt

stop the cheque u plonker

theres plenty more parts forsale out there

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
02-11-01, 09:41 AM
I just phoned his house once ...his dad picked up. I was very polite ...but then text the guy and said I spoke to ur old man, and if you dont send me the money back then I'm gonna fcuk u up!
The chq has been deposited, but its best to wait at least 5 days for it to clear.
Only ?30. The cheque had somebody else's name on it, and writing and pen colour was also different on amount & signature, compared to the name and other details...
he prob nicked it off an old lady or something!

CHEERS BLONDIE ..u're a top geeza!

Anonymous
02-11-01, 10:49 AM
no worries fella.

Anonymous
02-11-01, 11:24 AM
Update Number 2

I got an e.mail and a text off Nick last night.. i posted this topic on Roybacer too (thanks Ged ;) ), basically he apologised for the delay, the cheque is in the bank and he's going to post the parts out today :D so my car should be back on the road by middle of next week :D

Thanks for all the replies and suggestions..

Ben